Notices
Computer & Technology Related Post here for help and discussion of computing and related technology. Internet, TVs, phones, consoles, computers, tablets and any other gadgets.

Xbox 360 - Ghost recon

Search this Thread

Old 08 February 2007, 07:33 PM
robby
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Xbox 360 - Ghost recon

bugger - been playing this for a few nights and have got to a stage where i don't know what to do

i'm on the rooftops in the mission where you have to clear the road blocks for the tanks to get through.
I've killed all the soldiers and got to what seems to be the last rooftop (crossed metal bridge), i'm now overlooking the enemy outpost (killed everyone i can see).
I move the tanks until they say they can't move any further and thats as far as i can get?
Is there anyway of getting off the rooftops?
What should i be doing?

helppppppppppppp
Old 08 February 2007, 08:11 PM
King Eric
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by robby
bugger - been playing this for a few nights and have got to a stage where i don't know what to do

i'm on the rooftops in the mission where you have to clear the road blocks for the tanks to get through.
I've killed all the soldiers and got to what seems to be the last rooftop (crossed metal bridge), i'm now overlooking the enemy outpost (killed everyone i can see).
I move the tanks until they say they can't move any further and thats as far as i can get?
Is there anyway of getting off the rooftops?
What should i be doing?

helppppppppppppp
Hey dude, its a glitch in the game. Do a search on Glich in missions on GRAW xbox 360 on google and that should help you. Something easy to sort it IIRC but cant for the life of me remember what!

Hope this helps
Old 09 February 2007, 09:22 AM
myblackwrx
Scooby Regular

Video Game Cheats - Video Game Reviews - Video Game Codes - Video Game Web Site - GameFAQs is a very good website for all your gaming needs
Old 11 February 2007, 07:27 PM
robby
Scooby Regular

Managed it in the end - had to restart level and let the tanks kill the soldiers - i shot them last time