Notices
Computer & Technology Related Post here for help and discussion of computing and related technology. Internet, TVs, phones, consoles, computers, tablets and any other gadgets.

Finally had enough of Talk Talk

Search this Thread

Old 28 December 2006, 06:09 PM
druddle
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Finally had enough of Talk Talk

I have had limited broadband connection and no access to POP mail servers now for another 4 days, so i called TTD today to cancel.

The guy said he was expecting me to go over to BT, and although I am on a 12 month contract, they wont make me stay 12 months as they have had so many compaints about the service and threats of Ofcom intervention.

So today I have signed up with BT, phone line is going over tomorrow and broadband in a couple of weeks. Getting MAC code from TTD tomorrow, and the cancellation guy was very helpful.

He said that since they were upgrading to LLU they have had loads of people cancel.

I look forward to a reliabel internet provider now (and one that doesnt have a non-technical noon-support line in bangalore...) !!!!

So that proves the motto that I even use (although not this time) - you buy cheap you buy twice.

Dave
Old 28 December 2006, 08:19 PM
druddle
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am in Warfield. Since the LLU work has started my BB connection has been ****e. Before that it was brill.

Dave