Notices
Computer & Technology Related Post here for help and discussion of computing and related technology. Internet, TVs, phones, consoles, computers, tablets and any other gadgets.

Printing passport photo

Search this Thread

Old 04 June 2006, 09:26 PM
paul w
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Printing passport photo

Hi There,

I printed my passport photo off the other week and sent it in no probs,i am now doing the wifes and cannot get a clear picture,when i did mine i just held the camera in front of me and took photo then cropped the bit i wanted went to print,made it the right size and out it came,the wifes is coming out crap and also when i try to reprint mine to compare then that is crap.Printer is epson c48,anyone got any ideas,the dpi reom 400 to 1400 does not seem to make any difference.

Cheers
Old 04 June 2006, 09:43 PM
jpor
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by paul w
Hi There,

I printed my passport photo off the other week and sent it in no probs,i am now doing the wifes and cannot get a clear picture,when i did mine i just held the camera in front of me and took photo then cropped the bit i wanted went to print,made it the right size and out it came,the wifes is coming out crap and also when i try to reprint mine to compare then that is crap.Printer is epson c48,anyone got any ideas,the dpi reom 400 to 1400 does not seem to make any difference.

Cheers
Have you gone into the 'printer properties' of the printer and set up the type of Paper and quality you want to print it out as?
Old 04 June 2006, 10:09 PM
paul w
Scooby Regular

yes mate i have tried everything,cant remember the exact settings i used for mine,do remember my first one was a bit grainy then i altered something and the next one was crstal clear.

Cheers Paul