Notices
Computer & Technology Related Post here for help and discussion of computing and related technology. Internet, TVs, phones, consoles, computers, tablets and any other gadgets.

Hitman: Bloody Money - cracking good game!

Search this Thread

Old 31 May 2006, 08:11 PM
spectrum48k
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hitman: Bloody Money - cracking good game!

Just been playing it on PS2 and have to say I'm impressed. I much prefer games like these with a slow calculated build up to your final goal. Makes a change from the frantic stuff like Unreal, etc...

Bet the Xbox360 version look lovely.

Never played any of the earlier Hitman games and now I wish I had!
Old 31 May 2006, 10:09 PM
JackClark
Scooby Senior

Received 51 Likes on 34 Posts

I have the demo on the 360 and yes it does look great. Can't get on with the gameplay though, the controls seem to change all the time and half the time the buttons do nothing.
Old 31 May 2006, 10:31 PM
spectrum48k
Scooby Regular

Stick with it Jack - its a rewarding game if you invest a little time. Production values are pretty high.

Half the fun is researching your locale and sussing out the best route to your marque. Lots of different ways to achieve your goal.

I'm at a wine makers vineyard at the moment, with an underground drug smuggling operation. I have to take out the heavily guarded father (owner of the vineyard) and son, then find the seaplane for my escape route. Fortunately a TV crew is there at the same time covering the launch of a new wine, so plenty of scope for a diversion!
Old 01 June 2006, 09:22 AM
the big yim
Scooby Regular

does anyone know an easy way of completing the wine cellar mission. i keep getting shot when i try to get through the lab. think i might need to change clothes etc
Old 01 June 2006, 09:42 AM
RoadrunnerV2
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by the big yim
does anyone know an easy way of completing the wine cellar mission. i keep getting shot when i try to get through the lab. think i might need to change clothes etc
Kill one of the VIP guards in the house. Wearing a VIP suit will give you access anywhere. You can dispose of the body in the kitchen.

I completed the game over the weekend. Last couple of missions though I went gun ho because I just loved the upgraded M4
Old 01 June 2006, 09:42 AM
RoadrunnerV2
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by the big yim
Kill one of the VIP guards in the house. Wearing a VIP suit will give you access anywhere. You can dispose of the body in the kitchen.

I completed the game over the weekend. Last couple of missions though I went gun ho because I just loved the upgraded M4 with extra ammo pack
Old 01 June 2006, 02:54 PM
New_scooby_04

Originally Posted by RoadrunnerV2

I completed the game over the weekend. Last couple of missions though I went gun ho because I just loved the upgraded M4
I've always really liked the Hitman series (not played BM yet). However, in the past, it's never quite reached its potential; fleeting moments of genius, real cinematic flair, great character, loads of milage in the Hitman concept, but somehow it has never seemed to "Gel" as well as Splinter Cell which -in my view- is the pinnicle of stealth gaming! BM looks excellent though- I look foward to playing it!

Ns04

Trending Topics

Old 02 June 2006, 10:35 PM
the big yim
Scooby Regular

done that mission now. and the opera one too. got lunatic rating on that though . now im stuck on the medical wing one in the rehab centre. Rockstar table tennis keeps pulling me away too, its more addictive than heroin!!!!!!