Notices
Computer & Technology Related Post here for help and discussion of computing and related technology. Internet, TVs, phones, consoles, computers, tablets and any other gadgets.

Just got me a PSP.. what next?

Search this Thread

Old 29 November 2005, 02:29 PM
gregjd
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just got me a PSP.. what next?

Managed to win me a PSP plus Wipeout and Ridge Racer in a sales promo at work What are the essential games.. I'm guessing Pro Evo as I love it on XBox. GTA looks good but I may have had my fill in recent years. When is Gran Tourismo coming out? Any other "must buys"? First purchase is a 1GB memory stick I guess. Not sure if I'll bother with the "home brew" stuff for now.. Hi-def soft-modding my XBox and downloading hdtv torrents has kept me busy enough..

Should I keep these two games? They are still sealed so I guess I could try and swap them for something newer.. no receipt though!
Old 29 November 2005, 03:46 PM
TimWRX01
Scooby Regular

I would keep both of them because there aren't many better.

Burnout Legends is ok, GTA is very similar to the other ones so if you're bored of them I wouldn't recommend it.

The game I've played the most is Everybody's Golf but I am probably an exception on here as everybody else is probably playing NFS and Midnight Club.

I got a 1GB card but I don't use it that much because it take ages to convert your DVD's to the correct file type.
Old 29 November 2005, 03:53 PM
gregjd
Scooby Regular

Ooh Everybody's Golf.. used to love that on PS1.. Could be worth a shot.
Old 29 November 2005, 04:08 PM
TimWRX01
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by gregjd
Ooh Everybody's Golf.. used to love that on PS1.. Could be worth a shot.
that's why i got it for my psp. used to get the multi tap out and have a smoke and a drink with my mates. aaaah great stuff.
Old 29 November 2005, 04:31 PM
gregjd
Scooby Regular

Cor the "Multitap", forgot about that! My other thought was to put it on ebay and put the dosh towards an XBox 360... unlikely to get hold of one until after Xmas though!
Old 29 November 2005, 04:40 PM
TimWRX01
Scooby Regular

I've got my deposit down on a 360 already but I am thinking about selling it straight away. they don't seem that much better than the normal xbox and i don't mind waiting until some decent games come out.
Old 29 November 2005, 05:24 PM
gregjd
Scooby Regular

Know what you mean.. Only PGR3 tickles my fancy out of the first batch of games. Have opened the PSP now and started to charge it so looks like I'm keeping it
Old 04 December 2005, 10:29 AM
apples24
Scooby Regular

get a 1mb card and go on ebay for some films, i picked up 60 top titles for a tenner the other week all do is drag and drop to the mem card dead easy, handy fo pssing time away can fit 2/3 films on a 1 meg card