Notices
Computer & Technology Related Post here for help and discussion of computing and related technology. Internet, TVs, phones, consoles, computers, tablets and any other gadgets.

What PDA Banking Software?

Search this Thread

Old 01 March 2004, 03:51 PM
V5
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question What PDA Banking Software?

Hi

I've just ordered a 2210, and one of the pieces of software I want ASAP is a decent banking program. Currently, I've got a Psion 3mx and am running DPBank. This is an excellent program - very easy and quick to enter transactions and it handles auto descriptions, standing orders, transfers etc. These are very important!! Also, it should be able to run as a stand alone app, I don't want to have to do the majority of work on the PC.

Having searched the web, the majority of programs I've found seem to be ones for storing your bank details, ie account number, address, etc. That's not a banking program!

One program that I have found that looks pretty good is mcBank. Has anyone tried this? Comments? (My iPAQ doesn't arrive until Weds! )

TIA
Iain
Old 07 March 2004, 12:52 AM
V5
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I doubt anyone actually cares, but after some testing, my vote (and money) goes with SPBFinance.