Notices
Computer & Technology Related Post here for help and discussion of computing and related technology. Internet, TVs, phones, consoles, computers, tablets and any other gadgets.

gotham withdrawal symptoms.

Search this Thread

Old 14 December 2003, 07:16 PM
mynickers
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My gotham racing disc has vanished….

I really can’t f’ing believe this, I think someone has broken into my house stealthily without breaking any windows or locks, left everything untouched and just stolen my gotham disc without the box. There are only so many places (near to my xbox it could be) I have looked in all of them several times and ripped the place apart – it’s no where to be found. It’s really starting f’ing pee me off, I hate loosing things, especially something quite this addictive, especially with a hang over this bad, when my tolerance for frustration is about 10 seconds!

All I can think is that in one of my drunken stupors I have put it in a really unlogical place like taken it in the bathroom with me or something, or in the wardroom, but even drunk I am not normally that daft!

Sorry – really crap thread, but I just wanted to rant and rave my frustration – I have already spat my dummy out the pram, and have been stamping my feet for several minutes, that hasn’t worked though!
Old 14 December 2003, 07:34 PM
judgejules
Scooby Regular

Maybe ya mrs/bird/friends/children has hidden it as you're playing it waaaay too much?

Jules
Old 14 December 2003, 09:49 PM
mynickers
Scooby Regular

This joke has already been going around the house as it happens

Well after ripping up the floor boards, I sadly went to rent the god darn thing, as I was suppose to be having an online match with a friend of mine tonight, when I went to open the tray (which was empty), then put in the disc, it got stuck, then it struck me the fricking thing is actually stuck behind the tray in the machine..... Now the light is flashing orange and green and I can't get the game out or use it, straight back to game for replacement 2moro!

Dunno how this could of happened, I was playing it before I went out last night, then today swtiched it on, and didn't load, then opened the tray to find no disc and assumed must of taken it out.

Has anyone else had this...

I have tried shaking it about gently to try and get it out, but it's not playing ball. And I don't want to try and open it, cause that will **** the warranty and frankly you should have to take a screw driver to a week old bit of hardware to remove the disc.

It is made by microsoft, there had to be a floor somewhere

EDIT: Just got disc out, disc is scratched and fecked, and now orange/green flashing still happening, obviously knackered, very frustrating..

[Edited by mynickers - 12/14/2003 9:55:14 PM]
Old 15 December 2003, 10:31 AM
Hobo_Jojo
Scooby Regular

the word is 'flaw'