Notices
Computer & Technology Related Post here for help and discussion of computing and related technology. Internet, TVs, phones, consoles, computers, tablets and any other gadgets.

Help with Halo

Search this Thread

Old 15 May 2003, 12:30 PM
druddle
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am stuck in Halo.

I have got to the level where you get the tape from the other soldier and view it. Then all the little critters come at you and they explode when you mow them down!!!

I got to the section called Escape, and then worked my way to a room with a big elevator. When you go to the panel and call the elevator it comes crashing down. What do you do from here as im stuck !!

Dave

Its level 6 by the way...

[Edited by druddle - 5/15/2003 12:39:22 PM]
Old 15 May 2003, 05:30 PM
BuRR
Scooby Regular

I can't help, but this is from my 11 and 7 year olds....

"You go looking through the rooms, and if you get to a room where there are some boxes with fire behind them. Jump on the boxes, jump onto the second floor, and you come into the room where you previously killed some flood (the aliens) and at the front you see where there's the longest jump that you can't make, there should be a switch to the right that activates a light bridge. Press it and go across, go through the door at the opposite side, and then there are some rooms on the second floor that you've already been in - if you carry on going through some doors, you'll find another lift. Go up in the lift, and you should appear near the beginning, where there are some Covenant"

Hope this helps
Old 16 May 2003, 08:43 AM
DrEvil
Scooby Regular

Talking

LOL!

I'm stuck on the Library level - two things holding me back, keep getting to a bit where the flood just attack and attack... seems endless and run out of ammo (and life)... The other issue is it was on my mates X-Box and now we don't share a flat with him, I don't have access anymore... damn! Such an awesome game.

... i will not buy a X Box... i will not buy a X Box... I will not buy an X Box...
Old 16 May 2003, 10:08 AM
ScoobyJawa
Scooby Regular

Alex buy the damn XBOX

Even my 2 Microsoft hating friends converted!!!!

As for the waves and waves of flood, keep moving about all the time and use the shotgun, its the best weapon against the flood.
Old 16 May 2003, 10:09 AM
MIRP !
Scooby Regular

I'm still stuck there DrE, think it's because my TV is to Small will sort that out in the next week or so. and you can come round for another go, just bring some eye drops

And as I'm here, has any one got thought it, have tried running as fast as I can after the annoyingly happy guide and also systemically killing every last mother out there but there are just to may and they still getting me and I'm on the normal level. Any help apart from getting a 7year old to do it.

[Edited by MIRP ! - 5/16/2003 10:10:45 AM]
Old 16 May 2003, 10:14 AM
DrEvil
Scooby Regular

Wink

Do you think I'd be able to convince Milly the XBox was free with the microwave I need to buy??

ScoobyJawa - as above, I either need to convince her it was free with the microwave or do Homebase or B&Q sell 'em!

PS. MIRP! hope all is well mate - I'll be round tomorrow AM to sort out the last couple of bits - I'll bring the cleaning lady too!!

[Edited by DrEvil - 5/16/2003 10:15:42 AM]
Old 16 May 2003, 10:28 AM
BuRR
Scooby Regular

Did the solution help then?

If its any conselation, my 7 year old knows all the Halo levels inside out now - he even watched that Halo 2 trailer... and his first words were "that music's from level four in Halo".... (or something like that .... I really ought to get him out more
Old 16 May 2003, 10:29 AM
ScoobyJawa
Scooby Regular

Cool

The XBOX is so big you could probably tell her it was a microwave mate

Might not last though if she opens the draw and tries to cook a curry in it
Old 16 May 2003, 10:50 AM
AlanS
Scooby Regular

Druddle:

I've completed halo several times even in legendary!!! You need to find your way out exactly the same way you came in. ie retrace your steps.

You came down in on the platform lift at some stage so if you are at the lift you need to go up (heading back to the surface).

Tip: Weapons to use on the flood are shot-gun and pistol. Forget the alien weapons on the flood. Also, those big fat pods that explode into smaller critters, shoot them from a distance with the pistol to make them explode.
Old 16 May 2003, 11:07 AM
swiss scooby
Scooby Regular

Wink

Shoot at the big fat pods while other 'pop-corn' floods surround them (with hand- or machinegun). With only a few shots you can kill a lot of the tiny creatures.
Old 17 May 2003, 09:27 AM
towzer
Scooby Regular

Dave,

When you get back from your super bike weekend pop over and I'll show you what to do... I completed that level when were were supposed to be going out on the mountain bikes.

Phil
Old 17 May 2003, 08:13 PM
TS_Slim
Scooby Regular

I cant help cause im useless at it but my 4 year old has completed it on Heroic skill level and he kicks my *** on 2 player mode