Notices
Computer & Technology Related Post here for help and discussion of computing and related technology. Internet, TVs, phones, consoles, computers, tablets and any other gadgets.

007: Agent Under Fire

Search this Thread

Old 22 August 2002, 03:21 PM
P1Fanatic
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hmm bought this about 2 weeks ago for my GC and found it pretty easy although I did start on the easiest level. However Ive just done the level where you rescue the prime ministers of all the foreign countries. Then you have to kill the dude on the jetpack. Ive done this and it says Mission Complete. It then goes back to the menu but I cant select the next mission i.e. it doesnt appear like normal when u complete a mission.

Now to me it looks like Ive completed it but there was no finishing FMV clip or similar or indeed any sign of being told that I had completed the game. Can other 007:AUF owners confirm if indeed that was the last level?

Simon.
Old 22 August 2002, 05:20 PM
PiNkEyE69
Scooby Regular

Smile

Yep, that's the end I'm afriad. I too felt a little disapointed that there was no FMV ending.
I've got it on the XBOX and it's no different.
The challenge after that is getting all the unlockables by completing the levels gettings a platinum rating.
The only level I really got stuck on was getting the one where you start outside the embasy and the bus crashes into the gates and you have to rescue the woman before the baddies get to her. Mind you I was playing it on the medium level, those snipers are dang hard
Old 23 August 2002, 04:54 PM
P1Fanatic
Scooby Regular

Bah what a load of pants. Dunno if I can be arsed to go back and do them all again to get better medals. Think I will just stick to multiplayer which is good fun with the jetpacks and q-claw