Notices
Computer & Technology Related Post here for help and discussion of computing and related technology. Internet, TVs, phones, consoles, computers, tablets and any other gadgets.

Psion Lifesaver Query!

Search this Thread

Old 10 June 2002, 03:26 PM
Diesel
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Octane Booster meets Psion event...

When I Sync up my Outlook Contacts to the Psion it has always seemed incomplete - in this contact store on the Psion I have many older names and numbers entries (no e-mail addreses involved) that I imported into 'Contacts' from 'Data' on the Psion. This was when I upgraded from a Series 5 that used 'Data' as its contacts store to a 5mx that used 'Contacts' as its contacts store. It worked a treat and they came in.

Now since I've melted my Psion keyboard with a leaky bottle of Millers I thought I would open up Contacts via the PC link and print out the contents via the PC and Excel. It however shows ONLY the names and e-mail addresses that are synced up to my PC's Outlook Contacts. I KNOW it has all the other 'old' imported names and numbers though - they were always clearly visible when viewing DIRECT via the Psion Contacts display, but do not appear by opening the (same?) Psion Contacts folder via PC and CSV convert.

HELP I NEED THESE NUMBERS! WHY DONT THEY SHOW? Anyone any idea where they are?

ALL HELP OBVIOUSLY APPRECIATED!