Notices
Car Care Discussion on how to keep your pride and joy looking at it's best.

NEW Blackfire products...

Search this Thread

Old 29 August 2008, 01:04 PM
Rich @ PB
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool NEW Blackfire products...

I've been making numerous changes to the website lately, including new product photography, a new kits section and a few new products here and there. The new offerings from Blackfire are pretty cool, so I thought I would highlight them...

Blackfire Wet Ice Over Fire Shine Kit - £79.95 - Blackfire Wet Ice Over Fire Shine Kit - Blackfire Car Care and Detailing Products

This kit from Blackfire represents the culmination of a fifteen year quest for the ultimate shine; a shine now referred to as wet ice over fire. What does this description really mean? In our opinion, it translates to a vibrant, laser sharp looking shine rippling with energy and shimmering liquidity. A finish that is guaranteed to turn heads and that will make you smile every time you look at your car. In a word, it is stunning.

The foundation stone of the wet ice over fire shine is a coat of Blackfire Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Protection. This is a paint-friendly, water-based sealant formulated with the latest generation of crystal super-polymers, and it produces a vibrant, laser-sharp shine that serves as an ideal basecoat for the rest of the system. The fiery component of the wet ice over fire shine is provided by multiple coats of Blackfire Midnight Sun Ivory Carnauba Paste Wax. Packed full of high quality Brazilian carnauba, this unique engineered wax is fortified with gloss enhancing oils and crystal super-polymers, and adds rippling liquidity and intense depth to the finish.

Maintenance of the wet ice over fire shine is easily performed using Blackfire Deep Gloss Spray Sealant. This quick detailing spray contains the same crystal super-polymers used in the rest of the system, and can be used repeatedly to enhance gloss and extend protection without any fear of causing hazing or streaking. In fact, regular use is recommended, as it will greatly enhance surface slickness, making washing and drying even easier and prolonging the life of the underlying protective layers indefinitely.

Note - Blackfire Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Protection and Blackfire Deep Gloss Spray Sealant are now fortified with Polycharger! Polycharger is a chemical additive that actively bonds protective polymers together during the curing process to create a barrier of invisible armour with greatly enhanced durability. No mixing or blending is required, as the Polycharger technology is built-in, meaning that application remains as easy as ever. The best just got better!

---

Blackfire Wet Diamond All Metal Sealant - £19.95 - Blackfire Wet Diamond All Metal Sealant - Blackfire Car Care and Detailing Products

Blackfire Wet Diamond All Metal Sealant is designed to protect highly polished bare metal surfaces against the harmful effects of weathering, road salt, bug splatter and UV radiation. It does this by laying down an ultra-slick coating of crystal super-polymers to form a highly durable, transparent acrylic shield. Blackfire Wet Diamond All Metal Sealant wipes on and off very easily, offers a very high level of protection and water repellency (even on surfaces subject to extreme heat), and typically gives around three to four months of solid protection following a single application.

Note - Blackfire Wet Diamond All Metal Sealant is now fortified with Polycharger! Polycharger is a chemical additive that actively bonds protective polymers together during the curing process to create a barrier of invisible armour with greatly enhanced durability. No mixing or blending is required, as the Polycharger technology is built-in, meaning that application remains as easy as ever. The best just got better!

---

Blackfire Ultimate LSP Applicator Pad - £2.95 - Blackfire Ultimate LSP Applicator Pad - Blackfire Car Care and Detailing Products

This advanced applicator pad features a firm pre-polymer foam bonded to a soft reticulated finishing foam, and is ideal for applying last step products. The firm white foam is designed to provide support and comfortable ergonomics, while the soft gold finishing foam features an open cell structure that allows you to spread a thin, uniform coating of wax or sealant without leaving any high spots. The open cell structure allows the applicator to stay wetter for longer, maximising coverage and minimising the amount of product used.

Old 29 August 2008, 04:43 PM
Stevesbluewrx
Scooby Regular

Nice one PB.

Looks like I've got some new bits to buy very soon.

Cheers
Steve
Old 01 September 2008, 07:21 PM
F1 CJE UK
Scooby Regular

all ways wanted to try Blackfire Wet Diamond All Metal Sealant. will be ordering soon
Old 02 September 2008, 02:42 AM
Mike Murphy
Scooby Regular

just heading back from my holibags. looks like I'm gonna be on the phone!!
Old 02 September 2008, 09:53 AM
budge28
Scooby Regular

I use and am really impressed with the jeffs kit, this kit is a bit dearer,
Would this be any better than jeffs and in what way? my cars metalic black.

Just wondered as im coming to the end of the jeffs trigger dint no whether to buy same again or try different
Old 05 September 2008, 10:46 AM
Rich @ PB
Former Sponsor

Werkstat gives a sharp wet looking shine that maximises reflectivity and flake pop. Going with the full Blackfire system instead would give you a softer much glossier shine with more depth of colour but a touch less flake pop. Both look ace on dark metallics, but I would tend to favour the Blackfire if maximum gloss is a priority.