Notices
Wheels, Tyres & Brakes

18" Playgdesign (Fondmetal Made)

Search this Thread

Old 15 February 2014, 09:08 PM
Scoooby_doo & Shaggy
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 18" Playgdesign (Fondmetal Made)

18" Playgdesign Alloys (Fondmetal) they are multistud 5x100 & 5x112 with an offset 38 and they are 8J alloys

I bought them for my Classic impreza and like a fool not checking the offset and wheel size as they are 8j wide they caught the arches, so I am looking to sell or even swap these alloys for another set of 18s to fit my classic

These will fit the newage Impreza snug and look awesome with the 8j will make it look very wide on the back

The fitments mean they are very very versatile as well and they will fit the hawkeye impreza with wobble/correctional bolts too as the offset is optimum for the newage imprezas and so on
[IMG]D:\My Pics\Car Parts\Alloys\Impreza 18s\image[/IMG]
The tires are very good as well 3 are 6.5mm and one is 5mm so very very useable, I am gutted I have to sell/swap these because I really like the design and they are very light as well

I am looking for a set of PFF7s or Grids or Khan 5 spokes but open to offers I need to get some 18s so I can fit my brake upgrade kist as I have some 6 pot Ksports to fit and the alloy minimum is 18s hence I bought these

Fondmetal alloys are not cheap alloys, they retail at £650 without tyres, the tyres cost £70 each as they are branded, if you work the maths they cost me just under a grand, the wheels are near on brand new condition and are 3 month old

it wont let me put pics up but I can send them to email or phone via imessage