Paint code for prodrive wheels

Search this Thread

Old 08 September 2004, 12:24 AM
Dunki2001
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Paint code for prodrive wheels

If you can help.

Have got some prodrive pff gold wheels and have damaged rim. Subaru say no touch up available so need paint code to get some paint made up.

Does anybody know this info?

Thanks
Old 08 September 2004, 12:31 AM
Dave uk blue mica
Scooby Regular

a local paint shop mixed some up for me mate, just took them the car and they came out with their colour chart sticks and matched it perfectly.
Old 12 September 2004, 02:02 PM
ande
Scooby Regular

Location: Crowbuck Scoobies, Near the rolling sea, where the weather is calm and still! Come on Sing along!

Someone else had a thread on here about Wheel Paint Codes and someone suggested a Dupont Paint colour. The painter doing my wheels uses ICI and he cross referenced the Dupont colour with ICI. The colour he came up with is strangely called WRX Gold (Wheels only) Getting my P1 wheels painted this colour this coming Saturday (18th) and can post a picture once they are done if you want.
I hope this has been of some help.

Ande.
Old 12 September 2004, 11:17 PM
Apple
Scooby Regular

I think it might have been one of my old threads with the ICI Autonexa (?) colours (can't remember the trade names)

I looked into gold colours and it seems like there's "a few to choose from" so it's an idea to include the MY of your wheels as new when trying to cross reference as Subaru have had multiple golds over the years - think of the gold on the Safari wheel compared to the one on the PFF7 which is different to Speedline gold and is different again to OZ gold etc. One local sprayer said he'd do them all in Clio Williams gold until I found out this can be a "dark gold" so I didn't bother...

Ande - just check which WRX they mean - original jap spec wrx gold may be different to modern UK spec WRX gold - anyway, if you have all 4 done then there won't be a non-matching one unless you forget the spare...
Old 20 September 2004, 06:44 PM
ande
Scooby Regular

Location: Crowbuck Scoobies, Near the rolling sea, where the weather is calm and still! Come on Sing along!

I have got my wheels back, Are they the right gold for the P1 wheels?

Are they any good for a comparison of your wheels?

Old 08 June 2005, 11:15 PM
loztech
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by ande
Someone else had a thread on here about Wheel Paint Codes and someone suggested a Dupont Paint colour. The painter doing my wheels uses ICI and he cross referenced the Dupont colour with ICI. The colour he came up with is strangely called WRX Gold (Wheels only) Getting my P1 wheels painted this colour this coming Saturday (18th) and can post a picture once they are done if you want.
I hope this has been of some help.

Ande.
Hi. I've just got hold of some P1 alloys myself. They seem to be a dull gold of sorts. I've just been looking at the pics of your finished wheels and I think they're looking very nice. I wouldn't mind getting mine done the same. Can you provide any other details regarding the paint colour/codes of your wheels. Some more pics would be nice .

Cheers,

Steve
Old 24 May 2006, 02:47 PM
Hugo Atlantis
Scooby Regular

About The anthracite color? Does anyone know?

Thanks