Wheels, Tyres & Brakes

EBC after sales story.

Search this Thread

Old 20 September 2001, 06:51 PM
Luke
BANNED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As promised ,here it is.

Earlier this year, I decided to have a pair of EBC turbo groove disks and green pads fitted to my Legacy turbo. After only 3k miles the disks had warped. I called EBC and they arranged for a new set of disks to be fitted. 3. Months later I needed a new set of pads. I contacted EBC, who put me in contact with "SEJOC" in Tilbury. They reccomended red pads. These where sent vey Quickly and at a very good price. Whilst Having Steve Lawson doing some work on the car ( ONLY THE BEST WILL DO !!) he confirmed that the disks had warped again..... AT NO TIME HAD I DONE A TRACK DAY.

So a quick call to Jay at EBC. No worries was his reply it can happen and we like to keep our customers. he arranged for SEJOC to fit new disks. At the same time they fitted new braided hoses.

Now I have brakes that work!!!!

A lot of us use EBC products.Most of us are very happy with the value for money they give us. Sure we would all love "AP's" etc but can we all afford that type of set up ??

MY MAIN POINT IS THIS

How many companies give this level of customer care.
I believe in good service.Its rare.

A big thankyou to Both Jay at"EBC" and Roy at"SEJOC"

Luke.

[This message has been edited by Luke (edited 20 September 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Luke (edited 20 September 2001).]
Old 20 September 2001, 08:07 PM
Ian E
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I bought a set of EBC Kevlar Mix pads for the Motorbike a few months ago. They were very poor compared with the OEM pads and so I wrote a letter complaining but didn't expect a reply. EBC contacted me and suggested the pads I had might have been part of a bad batch that hadn't been baked properly They promptly sent me a set of their Double H pads and these are excellent