Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

ar$ehole in wagon newborough

Search this Thread

Old 18 April 2010, 07:33 PM
bootsy
Scooby Regular

Location: Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless. Like water.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ar$ehole in wagon newborough

ar$ehole in silver and dark blue scoob wagon near newborough on the B1443.if you drive at 40mph in a 60 on a empty road other road users can over take you. so dont get upset if ignis over takes you.and driving up my ar$e isn't going to make me drive faster than 30mph going though newborough village.and as for over taking another car just before a junction. then slamming on your brakes making them brake hard a swerving on to the grass verge so not hitting you. dont worry i stop and made sure the driver and passenger was ok but shaken up.i'm so glad i wasn't in my scoob as i wouldn't wont to be associated with you just because i have a scoob as well i hope you loose your license soon before you kill someone.and yes the driver of the red toyota celica did get your reg number.
Old 18 April 2010, 08:01 PM
superstar1
BANNED

Originally Posted by bootsy
ar$ehole in silver and dark blue scoob wagon near newborough on the B1443.if you drive at 40mph in a 60 on a empty road other road users can over take you. so dont get upset if ignis over takes you.and driving up my ar$e isn't going to make me drive faster than 30mph going though newborough village.and as for over taking another car just before a junction. then slamming on your brakes making them brake hard a swerving on to the grass verge so not hitting you. dont worry i stop and made sure the driver and passenger was ok but shaken up.i'm so glad i wasn't in my scoob as i wouldn't wont to be associated with you just because i have a scoob as well i hope you loose your license soon before you kill someone.and yes the driver of the red toyota celica did get your reg number.
Yes it was me in the wagon, what are you moaning about you woman? You were driving like a senile old age pensioner. So you stopped and made sure everyone was ok, wow! good job you watch police, camera action, what are you, a paramedic on heat?
I recon you don't even have a scoob, and if you did you wouldn't get out of first gear. And my father is a police superintendant so i can beat any rap, so up yours puss in bootsy
Old 18 April 2010, 08:04 PM
nick172sport
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by superstar1
Yes it was me in the wagon, what are you moaning about you woman? You were driving like a senile old age pensioner. So you stopped and made sure everyone was ok, wow! good job you watch police, camera action, what are you, a paramedic on heat?
I recon you don't even have a scoob, and if you did you wouldn't get out of first gear. And my father is a police superintendant so i can beat any rap, so up yours puss in bootsy
well said up yours booty
Old 18 April 2010, 08:29 PM
bloomydj
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

newborough near Peterborough?
Old 18 April 2010, 08:54 PM
bootsy
Scooby Regular

yeah yeah and my dads bigger than yours
Old 18 April 2010, 09:14 PM
spanner monkey
Scooby Regular

Newborough! did you get lost coming back from meet?
Old 18 April 2010, 09:34 PM
bloomydj
Scooby Regular

if it was a silver/blue classic wagon I can name and shame him as ben young he's from crowland and has always been known for his driving styles.
Old 19 April 2010, 08:12 PM
superstar1
BANNED

Originally Posted by bloomydj
if it was a silver/blue classic wagon I can name and shame him as ben young he's from crowland and has always been known for his driving styles.
Hey supergrass, i was on the phone that why i was driving slow, that bootsy big ***** should be a bit more patient, i had an important call to take.
Old 19 April 2010, 08:16 PM
every1sgottablue1
Scooby Regular

Lol Superstar, you must troll around waiting for these threads!
Old 19 April 2010, 08:54 PM
L.J.F
Instructing with fear

pmsl
Old 19 April 2010, 09:08 PM
bloomydj
Scooby Regular

wen it comes to ar$eholes i dont care to name and shame, plus i no him and hes a tw@ lol
Old 19 April 2010, 09:42 PM
spanner monkey
Scooby Regular

Important call ! fkin idiot

Last edited by spanner monkey; 19 April 2010 at 09:54 PM.
Old 19 April 2010, 09:49 PM
QUICKSCOOB
Scooby Regular

Dear superstar1-Wanna race.When i beat you will daddy put me in jail.
Old 20 April 2010, 07:27 PM
superstar1
BANNED

Originally Posted by QUICKSCOOB
Dear superstar1-Wanna race.When i beat you will daddy put me in jail.
No because there's no vacancies at Broadmoor, so don't bother pleading insanity.
Old 20 April 2010, 09:25 PM
QUICKSCOOB
Scooby Regular

Dear superstar1-was only joking about racing coz bootsys description of your driving reminded me of the moron who put my brother in law in a wheelchair
Old 20 April 2010, 10:04 PM
superstar1
BANNED

[quote=QUICKSCOOB;9356061]Dear superstar1-was only joking about racing coz bootsys description of your driving reminded me of the moron who put my brother in law in a wheelchair[/quote

Was he racing also, or was he an innocent party?
Old 20 April 2010, 10:07 PM
big deano
Scooby Regular

am i missing something driveing fast is one thing bt in a village and putting other people in danger is just fuking stupid i agree with bootsy theres a time and place and driving like an arsehole is gunna get you a smack come on man time and place mate time aplace how u gunna feel if you hit a kid drivin like a dick if you hit one of my kids driving like a dick you would be breathing though a straw.. THINK ABOUT IT MATE COME ON THATS WHY THE POLICE AND OTHER PEOPLE DONT LIKE US AS IT IS.. PLEASE THINK ABOUT WHAT YOUR DOING MATE
Old 20 April 2010, 11:45 PM
Mikej857
Scooby Regular

And people wonder why owners of Subaru's have got a bad name!!!!

The majority of us drive sensibly but others as described seem to think " Ive got a Subaru I own the road and can drive like a complete **** and no one can do fanny all about it"

I drive a 15 ton bus as well as my subaru and I can honestly say that I'm more aware of the road in my car than I am when I'm driving the bus and as an example I'm have to have 110% concentration when driving the bus through central London daily due to the idiots you get on the road.

There's a time and a place for driving like a **** and if ur gonna do it then buy a different car the majority of us dont want to be associated with idiots.

Just my opinion
Old 21 April 2010, 08:01 AM
trell
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Mikej857
And people wonder why owners of Subaru's have got a bad name!!!!

The majority of us drive sensibly but others as described seem to think " Ive got a Subaru I own the road and can drive like a complete **** and no one can do fanny all about it"

I drive a 15 ton bus as well as my subaru and I can honestly say that I'm more aware of the road in my car than I am when I'm driving the bus and as an example I'm have to have 110% concentration when driving the bus through central London daily due to the idiots you get on the road.

There's a time and a place for driving like a **** and if ur gonna do it then buy a different car the majority of us dont want to be associated with idiots.

Just my opinion
I agree with you matey!!

pi$$es me off as i am 21 have a subaru and when people ask what car you go i say subaru and they say is it a critera to drive like a ***. I ask why and they say that they see them going round like tw@s everywhere. I race mine hill climbing and sprints its dear granted but there is not a car full of a family with kids in coming the other way.
Old 21 April 2010, 10:45 AM
jonny_693
Scooby Regular

Never mind the bad driving, can someone in this thread just learn some punctuation and grammar FFS. C*nts.
Old 21 April 2010, 05:49 PM
big deano
Scooby Regular

Default ******

YOURE JUST A FIRST CLASS *** W@NKER ***** DICK IDIOT AR$HOLE TIT T0SSER TOOL ******* I CANT WAIT TO SEE A RIP ON HERE FOR A ****** DRIVER LIKE YOU......... AND TRUST ME ***** COPPER DAD OR NOT ID LOVE TO MEET YOU WHAT A DICK IF YOU EVER DID KNOCK DOWN ME 3 LITTLE CHILDREN ID BREAK YOU FUKING NECK GROW UP YOU AR$E BEST YOU *** OFF THIS SITE YOUR JUST PISSING GENUINE IMPREZA OWNERS OFF WHAT A TW@T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad ::mad ::mad :
Old 21 April 2010, 06:17 PM
chocolate_o_brian
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by jonny_693
Never mind the bad driving, can someone in this thread just learn some punctuation and grammar FFS. C*nts.
Quick salvage yourself over on the "other" forum

Originally Posted by big deano
YOURE JUST A FIRST CLASS *** W@NKER ***** DICK IDIOT AR$HOLE TIT T0SSER TOOL ******* I CANT WAIT TO SEE A RIP ON HERE FOR A ****** DRIVER LIKE YOU......... AND TRUST ME ***** COPPER DAD OR NOT ID LOVE TO MEET YOU WHAT A DICK IF YOU EVER DID KNOCK DOWN ME 3 LITTLE CHILDREN ID BREAK YOU FUKING NECK GROW UP YOU AR$E BEST YOU *** OFF THIS SITE YOUR JUST PISSING GENUINE IMPREZA OWNERS OFF WHAT A TW@T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad ::mad ::mad :
FFS

P.S. superstar is a troll, has admitted it several times and has duelly been banned for being a troll. Don't rise to the (I thought pretty) obvious bait.
Old 21 April 2010, 07:22 PM
belliott69
Scooby Regular

who else is going to troll the threads where it always starts with "some **** done a dukes of hazzard and jumped my car at the traffic lights earlier", we need a hero, a saviour and i don't condone fast driving i just think moaning about it on here is a bit silly.
Old 21 April 2010, 07:32 PM
QUICKSCOOB
Scooby Regular

Dear superstar1 -He was on a pushbike and the speeding moron was in a classic wagon.I enjoy the power of my Scoob,but also respect it.
Old 21 April 2010, 08:05 PM
jonny_693
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by chocolate_o_brian
Its the only way.
Old 21 April 2010, 08:11 PM
bootsy
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by chocolate_o_brian

FFS

P.S. superstar is a troll, has admitted it several times and has duelly been banned for being a troll. Don't rise to the (I thought pretty) obvious bait.
very obvious. but i having a laugh at others biting
Old 21 April 2010, 08:54 PM
big deano
Scooby Regular

nothing to do with biting mate i lost a very close friend of mine because of a ***** like this driving around a housing estate doing 60mph in a 20 zone he was hit and pushed into a lamp post which broke his spine he had 2 kids FOR **** SAKE HAVE SOME RESPECT WHEN YOUR DRIVING A POWERFULL CAR... YOU WILL REALLY REGRET IT IF YOU HIT SOMEONE AND KILL THEM ESPECIALLY IF THEY HAVE A FAMILY
Old 22 April 2010, 07:21 AM
pimmo2000
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by big deano
nothing to do with biting mate i lost a very close friend of mine because of a ***** like this driving around a housing estate doing 60mph in a 20 zone he was hit and pushed into a lamp post which broke his spine he had 2 kids FOR **** SAKE HAVE SOME RESPECT WHEN YOUR DRIVING A POWERFULL CAR... YOU WILL REALLY REGRET IT IF YOU HIT SOMEONE AND KILL THEM ESPECIALLY IF THEY HAVE A FAMILY

Luck for us you PUT THAT LAST BIT IN CAPS .. HELPS ME TO READ IT
Old 22 April 2010, 01:04 PM
budd
Scooby Regular

this thread about bad/dangerous/reckless driving while predictably elicits posts from proper di*kheads who shouldn’t really be allowed to drive anything!! It does rise a serious issue, so called ‘sensible’ drivers who use the full performance of even a stock Impreza (and this applies equally to drivers of any performance car) on public roads need to think very carefully about it. The roads are so busy and poorly maintained these days that even the most experienced , best intentioned driver can be caught out, and these cars are so fast that when it does go pear shaped it does it in a big way. Now I’m not trying to preach here and I’ve driven like a complete a*se over the years, (still do on occasion if I’m totally honest) and I’m sure the few cars I past at speed only to slow then speed off again yesterday were cursing me to high heaven and quite rightly, they weren’t to know I was doing 3rd gear roll ons while mapping the ECU, finding a quiet bit of dual carriage way is becoming more difficult by the day!!!
But the chances of anything untoward happening on a quiet piece of dual carriage way are pretty slim but that said if one of the cars I’d passed had been a unmarked police car there’s no way I could have justified over 120mph in a 50 so I’d be looking at a lengthy ban and possible incarceration!!!

But the point is it’s all about responsibility, it’s about minimising risk (both to your self and others) I don’t really think there is a ‘right’ time or place to fully explore a cars performance on the public road but with thought and self control it is possible to ‘open her up’ with minimal risk to anyone’s life or liberty, but there will always be a slight risk (I guess that’s what makes it fun), the only way to discover your cars true performance(and your own ability) in relative safety is on the track , so either sign on for the next trackday or get your ARDS test booked.

Last edited by budd; 22 April 2010 at 01:07 PM.