Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

White Scoob followed my Red RX8 to lakeside lastnight

Search this Thread

Old 28 March 2010, 09:57 PM
Arnie_O
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default White Scoob followed my Red RX8 to lakeside lastnight

OK i dont have a Scoob and i am sure i will see papilion or whatever Crissy is calling herself on here very soon...

But driving home from cobham lastnight around 10:30ish i guess i happened to come alongside a white Scoob around the M23 junction i guess. there was driver and passenger with a dash gauge pod setup looked quite nice.
ended up playing some leapfrog (very safely i may add) all the way to the dartford tunnel where we both ran side by side with windows down to admire the 2 exhause notes that seemed to compliment one another.

anyway got out the other end he pulled alongside and asked about lakeside where the cruising goed down so i kindly showed him the way there. pulled up in tesco carpark, and had a quick chat.... so whoever you are sorry i didnt get your name but i know you said you was on here.

I know i see a camers in the dartford tunnel and wanted to know where the footage was lol. hope you enjoyed the night as i know it was your first time there.

Cheers

Aston
the guy in the Volocity Red RX8