Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

Black Hatch M5 South Sunday morning

Search this Thread

Old 01 February 2010, 08:48 AM
scooby L
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Black Hatch M5 South Sunday morning

Very clean Obsidian Black with gold BBS's and Milltech (?) exhaust

Just North of M50 Junction going South, wondered if you were heading to Litchfields?

We were in my very dirty Silver Discovey 3 but it was nice to see another STI identical to mine and hell they look good in black..
Old 01 February 2010, 09:38 PM
kev1
Scooby Regular

might have been me was heading that way about 10.30ish, have got full Milltek and gold wheels but car is dark grey, i do remember seeing a disco had a web address on the back ...disco3 or something like that.
Old 02 February 2010, 08:34 AM
scooby L
Scooby Regular

That was us

Sorry, kinda boxed u in for a second, the D3 doesn;t respond like the scooby
I was trying to see if yours was a premium spec though the window

I could have sworn it was black... looks fab in that dark grey though

Made me think I should go back and clean mine, but ended up jet washing the disco instead (wife drives my scooby to Bristol every day, and the gold wheel look more bronze )
Old 02 February 2010, 08:41 PM
kev1
Scooby Regular

Sorry for my ignorance whats "premium spec" mines a STI type uk with a few extras added. Its my fifth scoob but the one i new least about when i brought it my brother has a hatch too and after driving it i decided i need one as it was easier to live with day to day than my hawkeye which had been mapped and susspension changed etc. Just had a quick look at your in your garage pictures looks nice and i need your seats for sure!!
Old 03 February 2010, 08:41 AM
scooby L
Scooby Regular

When I bought mine (June 2008) the UK car was pretty low spec'd, but the Euro "premium" spec came with 18" BBS alloys, Touch screen Sat nav, push button start, keyless entry & Recaro front seats (for about 3k more).

The 330s now gets all these goodies, but at the time no UK car was available with those extras, and certainly not for just a 3k premium.

The reason I came back to Subaru was because of the hatch... I loved my blob but it was not flexible enough with a new baby etc...and at the time we needed a practical car, and I wanted something as quick as my Cayman... Now we have the Disco 3, and that fills the "practical" space... so may get another coupe when the Scooby reaches 3 years old... The wife wants an A5... we will see!

Last edited by scooby L; 03 February 2010 at 08:49 AM.