Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

Lilley tonight

Search this Thread

Old 25 January 2010, 07:38 PM
madmoog
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lilley tonight

Saw a classic heading north, seen you a few times. Think (in the dark!) may have been RB5, certainly a dark matalic grey with HID's.

If you're on here hi, and can you tell me what sidelights you are using as they are quite bright and match the temperature of tha HID's.

Compared to my HID's my LED sides are but a glimmer
Old 02 February 2010, 07:55 AM
RB5#054
Scooby Newbie

Originally Posted by madmoog
Saw a classic heading north, seen you a few times. Think (in the dark!) may have been RB5, certainly a dark matalic grey with HID's.

If you're on here hi, and can you tell me what sidelights you are using as they are quite bright and match the temperature of tha HID's.

Compared to my HID's my LED sides are but a glimmer
That be me I think, so yea, it was an RB5. I usually use those back roads as a cut through to the A6 on the way home.

You're right, the sidelights are a pretty good match to the HID's, I got them from BOB'5, you've probably seen his HID groupbuys on here, www.superhids.co.uk. Good quality and a very nice bloke to deal with as well.

What colour/spec are you as I obviously missed you on the single lane roads!!!! Not sure how , but I'll look out for you next time

Matt
Old 22 February 2010, 01:11 PM
madmoog
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by RB5#054
That be me I think, so yea, it was an RB5. I usually use those back roads as a cut through to the A6 on the way home.

You're right, the sidelights are a pretty good match to the HID's, I got them from BOB'5, you've probably seen his HID groupbuys on here, www.superhids.co.uk. Good quality and a very nice bloke to deal with as well.

What colour/spec are you as I obviously missed you on the single lane roads!!!! Not sure how , but I'll look out for you next time

Matt
Matt,

Thanks for the link, he's out of stock but I'll keep trying, they look much better than my pathetic glimmers

To give you a chance to spot me now that nights are getting lighter: mine's a STi3 V-Limited Wagon in 555blue (fromerly 2.0l now 2.5l with about 320/300).

moog