Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

A few on the M4

Search this Thread

Old 07 September 2008, 11:28 AM
labpedro
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A few on the M4

Had to drive down to Wales yesterday to visit a relative just out of a serious operation, and spotted a couple of Scoobs on the M4:-

A burgundy(ish) coloured Impreza (Had GX on the back) FE03 plate...had a wee bit of a play with them (ie spirited drive), but did slow dow as I saw two plods on a slip road that we went past...Hi btw
As I was in the 2 car convoy with above, passed a silver wrx in the inside lane, waved but dont think you saw me/us

At the Severn Toll point, a lovely STi, Blue with gold wheels, S1000BY, that took off like a bullet (ie, left me for dead) although I did catch you up in traffic about 2 miles down the road.

On the way back, I passed what liked like an RA going off a slip road, white one. The only other ones I spotted were a new blue STi going the other way to me, and what looked like a bugeye WRX, blue.

Hi to you all
Old 08 September 2008, 09:04 PM
Fat Boi Mike
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thats some serious spotting.. sure it wasnt some of the lads/ladies lost in the McRae convoy still trying to find Warwick?