Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

Lightwave

Search this Thread

Old 02 June 2008, 11:31 AM
satancom
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lightwave

Spotted you on the M4 again this morning, just coming towards Llanelli, I was stuck behind white van man eastbound.

Not seen you for a while, but I have been working funny hours.. Hows tricks?
Old 02 June 2008, 06:22 PM
lightwave693
Scooby Regular

Yeah that was me. just came on here now to see if that was you i spotted this morning!

Scoobs been a bit ill just lately,missing under acceleration but thats sorted now with a nice new set of plugs, fitted myself and was a pretty easy job.

Hows urs going? still DV free? how do u find that with gear changes etc when making progress?

nice to see you again m8, from the millisecond glance i saw of ur wagon it was looking nice

see ya around m8
Old 02 June 2008, 06:45 PM
satancom
Scooby Regular

Keep meaning to change the plugs on mine as part of regular service.. just looks so fidley heh heh, doing the timing belt soon so probably do it all then!

Nahh got the DV back on, i started having a problem with air leaking on boost.. turned out (after lots of part swapping) too be the MAP sensor.. Basically returned it to standard before narrowing down the problem, really hacked me off... lol

Once it was working i stopped playing with it for a bit, am currently getting parts together to drop a V8 in my landy, so need to keep scooby reliable hehe

See you around