Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

Scoobs out in Darlo yesterday

Search this Thread

Old 17 September 2007, 08:57 AM
kgt
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Scoobs out in Darlo yesterday

Blue STi newage flashed on Carmel Road about 12.30 lunchtime and a nice Classic going through Faverdale on the same journey back to Bish.
Old 17 September 2007, 02:25 PM
stilover
Scooby Regular

Not me, but I've noticed that not many Scooby drivers around here wave.

Waved at a Stickered-up Blue newage in Darlington last week. Was met with a blank look on his face. Thought if anyone would wave back it would be a Stickered-up Scoob.
Old 17 September 2007, 10:07 PM
scoobystiv8
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by stilover
Not me, but I've noticed that not many Scooby drivers around here wave.

Waved at a Stickered-up Blue newage in Darlington last week. Was met with a blank look on his face. Thought if anyone would wave back it would be a Stickered-up Scoob.

I drive a stickered newage STi in Darlington and always wave, but no one ever see's me.

I dont think my car stands out enough
Old 19 September 2007, 10:58 AM
kgt
Scooby Regular

Default Thommo not paying attention....

scoobystiv8

I think I saw your car not long ago coming back into Darlo, I whipped my head around quick sharp to see where you were headed and completely missed the turning into Stressholme golf club, nearly ended up sliding across Reg Vardys front lawn, rally style.
Old 19 September 2007, 01:19 PM
scoobystiv8
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by kgt
scoobystiv8

I think I saw your car not long ago coming back into Darlo, I whipped my head around quick sharp to see where you were headed and completely missed the turning into Stressholme golf club, nearly ended up sliding across Reg Vardys front lawn, rally style.
Vardys would have only tried to sell you a car.
I live in Middleton St.George but travel around alot. Off the road at the moment awaiting a visit to Subaru for some new wheel bearings so having to drive the wifes Kashquiquequishquash whatever its called.
No doubt see you around again. Is there any local club meets etc........ as there seems to be a few scoobs in Darlington.
Cheers
Julian
Old 19 September 2007, 01:30 PM
kgt
Scooby Regular

No idea about any meets in the area mate, perhaps some of those in the know can advise. Tyne Tees Scoobies must meet somewhere and I think they are quite a big crew.
Old 19 September 2007, 01:35 PM
scoobystiv8
Scooby Regular

The TTS meat near Washington on a Tuesday once a month, I used to go when I had my classic. Just wondered if anyone locally had started anything.
Have to see if anyone else posts something about more local. Do you go to the TTS, or any other events like the BBO or NBO?
Cheers
Julian

Trending Topics

Old 19 September 2007, 08:54 PM
kgt
Scooby Regular

Never been to any Scooby meets to be honest, I just never seem to have the time. But if there is going to be a big gathering in the North at some point, I might make the effort.
Old 19 September 2007, 10:45 PM
scoobystiv8
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by kgt
Never been to any Scooby meets to be honest, I just never seem to have the time. But if there is going to be a big gathering in the North at some point, I might make the effort.
I think the next thing thats on the agenda is the Blackpool Big One. 150+ scoobies along the prom through the lights, been for the last 3 years and its a fantastic night out. Nice to see all the people stop and drop jaw as everyone sets of from every set of traffic lights at full tilt. ALso a bit of a meet before the lights and then land on Mc Ds later on before the journey home or hotel. Near the end of October. See Northern section for details.