Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

blue & loud bug/blobeye wakefield private reg

Search this Thread

Old 06 September 2007, 01:13 AM
craigmk2crx
Scooby Regular

Location: nice quiet village just outside Huddersfield surrounded by lovely A & B roads
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default blue & loud bug/blobeye wakefield private reg

Hi

I was just walking out of my work on Weds night at about 10.15pm when I heard a very distinctive engine type, sweeeeet flat4!! Managed to just get a side & rear view of blue Scoob with private reg starting with B & ending in STE. Can't remember how many numbers inbetween.

Driver was giving plenty of throttle as he came down the hill & under the bridge on balne lane in Wakefield

Also had a very loud BOV.

Craig
Old 07 September 2007, 08:04 AM
swifty.....!
Scooby Regular

hi mate that would be me on my way home always have to put foot down when i come to that bridge and the prison one

ste
Old 07 September 2007, 09:12 PM
craigmk2crx
Scooby Regular

Location: nice quiet village just outside Huddersfield surrounded by lovely A & B roads

Hi

it looked well tidy mate. Very shiney etc etc & defo the best colour for a scoob

BTW, what model is it exactly. Didn't quite get a good enough look. More heard it than anything

Also what make BOV have you got? It has gotta be 1 of the loudest i've heard?

If you'd been going a bit slower you may have seen my g/f. She was about 20 secs behind you in my Evo coming to pick me up from work. I don't usually let her drive it much. I'd just sold my Fiesta that I use just for work to a work mate so she had to come get me. Normally she'd use me her A3 but she doesn't want to drive it much till i've fitted a new wheel bearing tomorrow.

Don't use Evo much for work. It's a 28 mile round trip so costs me about £6 per day & also there's too many numpties at my work that don't give a sh*t about anybody else's cars. Bash there doors into yours etc. I had my FTO bumped twice. 1 lad nearly ripped my front bumper off & another reversed straight into my drivers door.

Luckily we've got loads of cctv so it was easy to make them cough up for repairs Just sold my old 1.1 Fiesta so I could buy a better 1.3 Fiesta.

Craig
Old 08 September 2007, 12:33 AM
swifty.....!
Scooby Regular

hi mate its a blobeye 05 uk sti with a few bits done you can see bits done to it in my plus profile also the bov is a turbosmart supersonic.

know what you mean about the carpark etc people not bothering slamming doors into your car and having a second car for long trips to save on fuel