Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

silver classic WRX eastbound M62

Search this Thread

Old 28 August 2007, 10:37 AM
craigmk2crx
Scooby Regular

Location: nice quiet village just outside Huddersfield surrounded by lovely A & B roads
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default silver classic WRX eastbound M62

Hi

I passed a silver WRX(4 people in it) sunday afternoon on the M62 at roughly 2pm around Rochdale area, can't remember reg but 100% it was def a version 4 or older.

I was in my white T reg Evo 5 with red ralliart mudflaps. You were just cruising in middle lane, I was in a bit of rush in 3rd lane

I also had a black Clio Sport behind trying to push me a bit. My mate said when we'd got a bit passed you you started to accelerate in the middle lane & then pulled in behind the Clio.

Thought both cars where going to keep up when I floored it but i'm guessing the Clio & rest of traffic held you up cos after a minute or so neither of you were anywhere to be seen

Craig

Last edited by craigmk2crx; 28 August 2007 at 10:38 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 28 August 2007, 06:38 PM
stuart148
Scooby Regular

this is because evos are the fastest cars in the world pmsl

stu
Old 29 August 2007, 02:51 PM
craigmk2crx
Scooby Regular

Location: nice quiet village just outside Huddersfield surrounded by lovely A & B roads

Originally Posted by stuart148
this is because evos are the fastest cars in the world pmsl

stu

I take it you can't read, or just can't be bothered to read properly!! Or do you just have tiny ***** syndrome?? Every time somebody says Evo you have to get all defensive

Like I said, I was quite sure it was the traffic that held him up. When i'd checked in my mirror there was loads of other traffic in the way that must have moved over into the 3rd lane after i'd passed them.

I'm sure if his way had been clear he'd have kept up with the way he floored it down the middle lane shortly after i'd passed him whilst he was just cruising in the middle lane

Does that make it any more clear for you???

BTW, i've had a Scooby so wouldn't slate them, I love them, just thought i'd add that before I get accused of blasphemy by the Scooby worshiper's

Craig
Old 29 August 2007, 04:47 PM
stuart148
Scooby Regular

tiny ***** syndrome,,,,'' no i dont ''

do you ??

iv also had subarus,,evos ,etc,etc

oh and how do you get a t reg evo 5,,,is it a ringer

stu
Old 29 August 2007, 08:06 PM
craigmk2crx
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by stuart148
tiny ***** syndrome,,,,'' no i dont ''

do you ??

iv also had subarus,,evos ,etc,etc

oh and how do you get a t reg evo 5,,,is it a ringer

stu
No I don't do you!!!

Wow somebody is feeling all defensive AGAIN!! Sounds a bit like that thing kids used to say when I was at school when somebody was calling them names "I know you are but what am I!!"

It's a T reg cos the previous owner bought it brand new from Warranders in Bolton & it'd been in their showroom as a show car for a while. He bought it a couple of weeks before T reg was brought out so decided to wait to register it so he could register it as a T reg & not S

Oh & glad you've had other cars, must be nice for you

Think you need to chill out a bit. Can't believe somebody is getting all worked up just cos they didn't read my original post properly

Craig