Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

anyone had there scooby stolen silver my99 in nottm

Search this Thread

Old 11 May 2006, 12:34 AM
bigfilly79
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question anyone had there scooby stolen silver my99 in nottm

has anyone had there scooby stolen from around meadows area (dont quote me may well be anywhere) early hours of this morning i sort of ended up hearing something i shouldnt have and being a evo owner and mlr member i know i would be mad if someone nicked my car strange part is that no-one seams to have reported to police yet?
its a silver my99 i think thats wot u all cal em old shape. had silver sun strip on windscreen and said subaru accross it sure it had a stainless on to the car was taken from a dwelling beleive laptop was nicked to sound like someone you may no is it urs ? hope someone out there knows somthing about this car thanks!
Old 11 May 2006, 08:01 AM
sarasquares
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

if no one claims it can i have it
Old 11 May 2006, 08:04 AM
bigfilly79
Scooby Newbie

Wink

IF NO-ONE DABS IN AND CONTACTS ME ABOUT IT THEN I WOULD IMAGINE IT MAY WELL BE STRIPT AND I KNOW SOME INFO ON THIS PERSON NOT A NAME BUT SUMMIT INTERESTING SO NO BLAGGERS POLICE AINT THE SLIGHTEST BIT INTERESTED
Old 11 May 2006, 08:26 AM
WRX_Dazza
Scooby Regular

Location: Going further than the station and back !!! ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz

Originally Posted by bigfilly79
IF NO-ONE DABS IN AND CONTACTS ME ABOUT IT THEN I WOULD IMAGINE IT MAY WELL BE STRIPT AND I KNOW SOME INFO ON THIS PERSON NOT A NAME BUT SUMMIT INTERESTING SO NO BLAGGERS POLICE AINT THE SLIGHTEST BIT INTERESTED

I'd be mightily pi55ed off if i had my car stolen, and the plod knew where it was without informing me.

any plates on it, or road tax???

Dazza
Old 11 May 2006, 08:33 AM
bigfilly79
Scooby Newbie

Thumbs up

yes mate but there off a scooby that i know went to scrap yard after it had real bad accident i know this because i took it there so they tryin to ring it police cant find a record of this scooby because the person dosnt seem to want to report it and ive seen some that they have rung before and they were very convinsing they got bulk head number stiched in that well ud find it hard to tell plus they do vin tags and glass if its marked proper wan**rs these lads are they get on my nerves this person who hasnt come forward may have a good reason for not like there away: