Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

No scoobs tonight just kids!!

Search this Thread

Old 05 March 2006, 10:38 AM
Julz1983
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default No scoobs tonight just kids!!

Went through Whitley Bay lastnight, didn't see any other scoobs, but if you know who the gang of kids are that seem to find it hilarious chucking snowballs at cars, (or should I say chunks of ice) then I would love to know who they are!
They were at the estate just before you go towards the blue reef aquarium, dunno what that estate is like and if its prone to trouble, we turned round and came back but they were already getting a bollocking off someone so we didn't stop, I probs would have killed them anyways, seeing as I nearly crapped myself being bombarded with about 4 ice *****!
Then we had someone outside Pier 39 stand on the road infront of the car shouting 'scooby-doo' . Was quite glad to get back in the house to be honest.
Old 05 March 2006, 12:22 PM
HowiesPreza
Scooby Regular

Location: Whitley Bay the Falaraki of the North! sold CTR bought another scooby, got refund after legal battle

There's loads of kids around doing that - most seem to be clever enough not to throw at moddified cars as they can expect a good kicking! Where ur talking about there is a park and a field etc behind where kids hang out.

The classic drunkards of whitley Bay - i try to avoid going up and down southparade during "drinking hours"
Old 05 March 2006, 12:40 PM
Julz1983
Scooby Regular

Yeah there was a park there with loads of kids hanging about, I didn't know if I had explained well enough for anyone to know where I was talking about. The kids knew we had seen them and ran for it, simply didn't stop on the way back as someone else was already having a go at them and I would have went off on one if we had stopped.