Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

Too many to mention

Search this Thread

Old 09 September 2005, 05:53 PM
Jontyclassic"00"
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Too many to mention

Loads of New Age, and odd classic on my return trip from Poole to Derby.

Some I recall:

Red classic in Poole
Silver NA in Poole

loads on M27/M3/A34/M40/M42/M1

J
Old 09 September 2005, 05:59 PM
Flat Four Boxer
Scooby Regular

You`ve seen a few by ya posts then mate!!!

Quite alot down Poole nowadays.....
Old 09 September 2005, 07:08 PM
twybrow
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Flat Four Boxer
You`ve seen a few by ya posts then mate!!!

Quite alot down Poole nowadays.....
I am in B'mouth, but work in Poole for Sunseeker. Had my scoob 8 days now. Shame it coincides with a hike in fuel prices! Still with Tesco 99 RON at 93.9p/l (altho i had to q for 25 mins!) i cant complain.... If you see me in my green '98 estate (uk T2000) give me a wave! There is a chick with a grey car with a pink stripe! She waves everyday. Anyone else see this car...?
Old 09 September 2005, 07:19 PM
pauld37
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by twybrow
I am in B'mouth, but work in Poole for Sunseeker. Had my scoob 8 days now. Shame it coincides with a hike in fuel prices! Still with Tesco 99 RON at 93.9p/l (altho i had to q for 25 mins!) i cant complain.... If you see me in my green '98 estate (uk T2000) give me a wave! There is a chick with a grey car with a pink stripe! She waves everyday. Anyone else see this car...?
You must know Andy (explore) drives black MY03 STI, he works at Sunseeker.

Is it grey or silver with a pink stripe?
Old 09 September 2005, 11:51 PM
Flat Four Boxer
Scooby Regular

Mmmm gotta be Karen,no other scooby like it with those STi pink stripes!!
Old 10 September 2005, 07:35 AM
pauld37
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Flat Four Boxer
Mmmm gotta be Karen,no other scooby like it with those STi pink stripes!!
If it is she wont be pleased to be called a chick
Old 11 September 2005, 11:19 PM
twybrow
Scooby Regular

Ooops, well sorryif i have offended you Karen, not intended. Yes it is grey with pink stripes. Must be the only one!

Not sure about this Andy chap...Could be at a different sight. I'll keep my eye out. There is another Scoob and an Evo, and a Skyline in our car park, not to mention the Elise, the Pontiac the Pug etc. Could be a good race (on a track of course...)!
Old 12 September 2005, 05:06 PM
explore
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Ooops, well sorryif i have offended you Karen, not intended. Yes it is grey with pink stripes. Must be the only one!

Not sure about this Andy chap...Could be at a different sight. I'll keep my eye out. There is another Scoob and an Evo, and a Skyline in our car park, not to mention the Elise, the Pontiac the Pug etc. Could be a good race (on a track of course...)!
i work at willis way you must be at the ship yard? i did use to be at dawkins rd, you going to the next meet? oh and i may have something planned for the end of this month, i will let you all know
Old 12 September 2005, 05:23 PM
twybrow
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by explore
i work at willis way you must be at the ship yard? i did use to be at dawkins rd, you going to the next meet? oh and i may have something planned for the end of this month, i will let you all know
I'm the 'infusion man' from the technology centre. Came down to do the 66M deck, and the 60M hull (altho we wont mention that one...). Maybe moving to the Shipyard in the next few weeks. No idea about meets! When/where? What do you do at WW?

Do you know a laminator called Adie who works on the 66' deck? Can you get a message to him for me!? Cheers. Tim
Old 12 September 2005, 09:06 PM
explore
Scooby Regular

I'm the 'infusion man' from the technology centre. Came down to do the 66M deck, and the 60M hull (altho we wont mention that one...). Maybe moving to the Shipyard in the next few weeks. No idea about meets! When/where? What do you do at WW?

Do you know a laminator called Adie who works on the 66' deck? Can you get a message to him for me!? Cheers. Tim
hi mate yeah i know adie i work with him the adie that went for the tec centre job? the one that had the op on him mouth? whats the message?
yeah im a laminator i was doing the second 60 hull but i did do a lot of work on the first one, trying to get the deck to fit, as you said nuff about that lol. we have a meet every first monday of the month and sometimes a mini one in the middle of the month, you just need to look in the southern section theres one for oct but not sure where its gonna be yet, some people meet up at tower park then go down in a group
Old 13 September 2005, 06:20 PM
twybrow
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by explore
hi mate yeah i know adie i work with him the adie that went for the tec centre job? the one that had the op on him mouth? whats the message?
yeah im a laminator i was doing the second 60 hull but i did do a lot of work on the first one, trying to get the deck to fit, as you said nuff about that lol. we have a meet every first monday of the month and sometimes a mini one in the middle of the month, you just need to look in the southern section theres one for oct but not sure where its gonna be yet, some people meet up at tower park then go down in a group
What is your actaul name? Have we met? We must have met at some point if you work with Adie!? I didnt know he went for the T/C job, but it doesn't surprise me. I didnt realise the 2nd 60 was a bugger to sort as well. I saw it had some pre-release, but not like the 1st one!

I will deffo be up for a meet. I'll keep my eyes open for the October one.