Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

X456 *** Red Mica Classic

Search this Thread

Old 15 July 2005, 08:05 AM
Scooby Snacks 23
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default X456 *** Red Mica Classic

On the M25 between Junction 8 and 9 at about 7.15ish this morning.

Your car was spotless mate - looked stunning!

Top of the morning to ya
Old 15 July 2005, 09:14 PM
GSUS
Scooby Regular

Default It was me!!!

Hey Scooby Snacks 23

That was me, i'm guessing you were the proud owner of that rather beautiful RB5. That's an awesome car and superb plate mate.

Seeing your car this morning put a huge smile on my face all the way to the office, as soon as i sat down i tried to log onto scoobynet and put up a post but the IT guys have blocked the site.

Anyway just wanted to say sweet sweet motor mate and she sounds unbelievable, i'm running stock downpipe, centre section and sebring twin on the back and i think it sounds weak, i'm looking for that awesome sound like yours......what setup do you have?

Oh one last question.....does that section on the M25 have speed cameras......er hope not!

Anyway thanks for your comments on my car, i noticed this morning it looks like some fat person decided to use my drivers side front wing just above the indicator as a seat.............nasty dent and wing now out of line with the bonnet! :-(

G
Old 18 July 2005, 10:05 AM
Scooby Snacks 23
Scooby Regular

It's a Scoobysport exhaust actually, which does give it a nice rumble! The plate's actually for sale at the moment, so it won't be on there for long!

As for camera's, they start from Junction 10, so be careful after then

I travel between Junction 8 and 10 every day in the week, so I'll keep an eye out for you.

SS23
(Andy)
Old 19 July 2005, 07:26 PM
GSUS
Scooby Regular

Hi Andy,

Unfortunatley i usually work in the city and travel up by train however this week i've had some work over in Hampshire so that seemed like a good enough excuse to drive to work.

I will be looking out for you for the rest of the week though, thanks for the sample of the scoobysport pipe. I've only been a scooby owner now for a month or two and one of the first things i wanna sort out is the exhaust and now i've decided on a setup.

Like i say i'm new to scoob and wanted to know if there are any meets going on the the south east area, i've not really searched the whole of scoobynet yet but i'm sure they are around.

Hope to meet up or pass again on the M25, still got visions of an RB5 hitting 120 - 125 and making that awesome roar.

Later

Glen