Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

Black WRX wagon, Washington...a misunderstanding maybe?

Search this Thread

Old 10 April 2005, 06:55 PM
martyrobertsdj
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Black WRX wagon, Washington...a misunderstanding maybe?

Saw a black WRX wagon last night as I was heading home from a meal out with the Mrs.

I was tootling along and this car came flying up behind and dodged out sharpish to overtake.....when I saw it was a Scooby, I decided to catch up.

Anyway.......it was heading straight on to go northbound on the A1 and I was heading to the left hand lane, to go southbound, so I gave a quick flash of the headlights, just to acknowledge him and give a quick "bye"

He slammed on his brakes hard enough to cause the car to "fishtail" and he shot into the left hand lane right in front of me.......I'm pretty sure I saw him looking out of the window, non too pleased..........I was passing him anyway, so booted it and buggered off round the curve to the A1.

He did chase, but as I slowed down to a more sedate pace, he didn't come flying up behind or anything....just sat quite a way back .....the wife though it was quite menacing how he followed us.

Anyway (again)....if it was you.....I wasn't being funny, flashing the lights...I was simply saying hello to a fellow Scooby owner.