Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

Noisy black-Alfa dude

Search this Thread

Old 07 February 2005, 10:53 AM
S11EPS
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Noisy black-Alfa dude

from St. Neots!

I saw you on saturday just as I came over the bridge, but didn't manage to wave in time, sorry!!

I was still suffering a little from the night before, so my reactions weren't quite what they are normally!!!
Old 07 February 2005, 11:19 AM
RJMS
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by S11EPS
from St. Neots!

I saw you on saturday just as I came over the bridge, but didn't manage to wave in time, sorry!!

I was still suffering a little from the night before, so my reactions weren't quite what they are normally!!!
Wierd - I saw you in Eynesbury by the Newsagents about midday on Saturday. I waved and you waved back - you must really have been suffering that day , mind you I didn't see you on the bridge.
Old 07 February 2005, 11:49 AM
S11EPS
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by RJMS
Wierd - I saw you in Eynesbury by the Newsagents about midday on Saturday. I waved and you waved back - you must really have been suffering that day , mind you I didn't see you on the bridge.
Oops, I must have still been a little confused.

I knew it was in Eynesbury, I thought it was just as I came over the little bridge by navigation wharf.

I'm glad you saw me wave - I do that so many times I see someone at the last minute, stick my hand in the air and then spend the rest of the day wondering if I did it in time!!!

Alfa sounds very cool - whatthe hell have you done to it to make it soudn like that?
Old 07 February 2005, 11:57 AM
RJMS
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by S11EPS
Oops, I must have still been a little confused.

I knew it was in Eynesbury, I thought it was just as I came over the little bridge by navigation wharf.

I'm glad you saw me wave - I do that so many times I see someone at the last minute, stick my hand in the air and then spend the rest of the day wondering if I did it in time!!!

Alfa sounds very cool - whatthe hell have you done to it to make it soudn like that?
My mate Dave www.brunswickracing.co.uk has done various bits to it over the past few years. It's mostly induction noise, dual twin-choke carbs with open trumpets do tend to sound quite nice - at least some people think so