Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

Lots of fun in Cov today

Search this Thread

Old 27 October 2004, 10:56 PM
sulli
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lots of fun in Cov today

On the way to work a Black X5 tried to play on the A444 - no chance mate - costs a lot, but a tad slow.
Next up an M5 at lunchtime - Absolutely neck and neck from rolling start up to 80ish where we went different ways - always heard they were quick, so quite pleased.
And on the way home, after blitzing that silver WRX that I always see (with an Sti badge on boot, but I don't think it is) driven by a girly, overtook an RB5 on the ringroad - he didn't want to play, but I bet it is someone from here.
I must stop this road-racing
Old 28 October 2004, 09:07 AM
GrahameS
Scooby Regular

That was me in the RB5 !! Fame at last..

I didnt actually notice you until i looked in the mirrors to pull into the inside lane, and i was turning off at the next junction.. Maybe next time

Originally Posted by sulli
On the way to work a Black X5 tried to play on the A444 - no chance mate - costs a lot, but a tad slow.
Next up an M5 at lunchtime - Absolutely neck and neck from rolling start up to 80ish where we went different ways - always heard they were quick, so quite pleased.
And on the way home, after blitzing that silver WRX that I always see (with an Sti badge on boot, but I don't think it is) driven by a girly, overtook an RB5 on the ringroad - he didn't want to play, but I bet it is someone from here.
I must stop this road-racing
Old 28 October 2004, 04:25 PM
sulli
Scooby Regular

Thought it might be you Grahame.
Did you see the white WRX (N reg I think) driven by a woman? i keep seeing it - she was flooring it down the A444 when I spotted her, and caught up - ended up undertaking her up the left hander onto the ring rd from the bottom of Gosford st - she was flooring it but seemed very hesitatnt - braking mid corner (I ask you!!).
yes - next time, you'll see what a wagon can do
Old 28 October 2004, 04:37 PM
GrahameS
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by sulli
Thought it might be you Grahame.
Did you see the white WRX (N reg I think) driven by a woman? i keep seeing it - she was flooring it down the A444 when I spotted her, and caught up - ended up undertaking her up the left hander onto the ring rd from the bottom of Gosford st - she was flooring it but seemed very hesitatnt - braking mid corner (I ask you!!).
yes - next time, you'll see what a wagon can do
No i dont recall seeing her.. I am only on the ring-road for one junction, i join at London Road and am off again at the butts.. Havent seen you that way before, i'll remember so sit on boost next time i see a green wagon looming then..
Old 28 October 2004, 09:57 PM
sulli
Scooby Regular

Look forward to it