Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

accident M62 by the new junction 8 gemini

Search this Thread

Old 04 May 2004, 04:13 PM
Andy turbo impreza
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default accident M62 by the new junction 8 gemini

around 9pm on saturday night (1st may 2004) bad accident involving 3 cars including a classic scooby, going by the colour of it, it looked like an RB5??!! dark gray colour???!!!!

anyway the scooby was liying in the middle of the carraige way at least 200 yards away from the other 2 cars, with a lot of damage to front and drivers side of car, other 2 cars couldnt see damage as cars were on the hard shoulder, but they did have damage. also there was at least 100 yards of crash barrier taken out.

hope all peeps involved were ok cos it looked really bad!!

cheers andy
Old 04 May 2004, 04:36 PM
BlueBoy
Scooby Regular

I heard about this - but never saw it cos I avoided like the plague when I heard. Sounded rather nasty indeed though
Old 09 May 2004, 12:25 AM
Andy turbo impreza
Scooby Newbie

Originally Posted by BlueBoy
I heard about this - but never saw it cos I avoided like the plague when I heard. Sounded rather nasty indeed though
ever since that accident the copper have been patroling that stretch of motorway like nobodys business!!

ive just come down there now and its 11.30pm at there was 3 vans with cameras on one bridge and at least 5 cop cars long that streach of motoway

wot would they be looking for at 11.30 at night in the pitch dark with cameras??????????!!!
Old 09 May 2004, 01:01 PM
BlueBoy
Scooby Regular

Oh I know, they've gotta have infra-red on there or something (maybe just a microwave and doughnuts perhaps) - I've put that bridge in my Snooper as a permanent radar trap (they'll be seriously confused when I upload it to the database though)