Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

On telly just before eastenders

Search this Thread

Old 17 November 2003, 11:42 PM
SwissTony
Scooby Regular

Received 12 Likes on 3 Posts
Wife flicked over just before eastenders(and no i wasn't watching it..honest guv'nor).Some program on motorbikes and coppers in what looked like the IOM.Silver classic X reg comes into view followed by bike.So me thinks, ah just a passing shot.But no!
Next thing the voiceover man is saying"PC whatshisname at the end of his shift is pulling over a bike doing 90 in a 60.Screen shows bike and what looks like a bonnet scoop.And lo and behold shot pans out to show the same silver scooby pulled over next to the bike and the copper having a word.Unmarked, no lights..Tut tut.

Right enough scoob spotting, back to Kat and Alfie...damm !!
Old 18 November 2003, 12:30 AM
SiDHEaD
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
See here!

Andy
Old 18 November 2003, 08:06 AM
Mortywrx
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I saw most of that program it was supposed to be about speed camera's and deaths on british roads....and it showed the north yorks police in there scooby's a blue x-reg and a silver x-reg also a glimps of a marked scooby well impressed with N yorks police for keeping the side up....

The copper in the blue imp had to do 117mph just to keep up with the lad on the bike and the average speed was about 98mph in a 60 zone

Darren