Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

Deputy Dog & Adam M.

Search this Thread

Old 10 July 2001, 09:56 PM
Shaunoss
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Official: both of these are blind.

Deputy Dog was travelling towards Wing at 07.45 on Monday morning when I was travelling in the opposite direction and he just didnt see me. I always drive with my headlights on. Now, our Paul, works for an optical lense company. May I suggest you invest in some of those lenses you promote and take off those cheap shades you were
wearing. Did you know they have made it illegal for bikers to wear dark visors? This is because they think their vision may be impaired.I think in this instance theres a case for banning your Ray-Bans.

Adam M: Saturday 30th. June around 08.00. I came off the south bound M1 at Jct 2 & went to the first set of traffic lights. I was waiting to turn left when I heard the not too unfamiliar sound of a "BPM Twister 3" approaching. As you came to a stop I sounded my horn and waved. Nothing. Sounded horn again( wishing it was louder) and waved more enthusiastically. Still nothing. Revved engine very much (Also have Twister 3). Zilch. Not even a look. Except a dissapproving glance from the octagenarians in the two Micras or something similar waiting between us. Lights changed you went right & I went left as I was late for work. YOU MUST BE DEAF!!

Shaun. DGM UK MY 99 Twister 3, met you briefly at Bedford.
Old 11 July 2001, 05:54 PM
RonaldoH
Scooby Regular

Wink

Shaun. Perhaps the site of a crazy man waving was enough to develop "selective deafness"

Old 12 July 2001, 12:42 AM
Adam M
Scooby Regular

1. Are you sure it was me driving? cos I lent someone my car that night!

2. At night I have the music on very loud, to drown out the exhaust which had been running without a bung during that period.

In future mate, get your self a motorola walkie talkie and switch it on to 7 25. That how we communicate in london when in the car!

3. Subarus do have really poncey horns dont they?
Old 12 July 2001, 07:44 AM
Billbill
Scooby Regular

Cool

Did he look like this??
Old 12 July 2001, 05:54 PM
ed the dead
Scooby Regular

Prescription Bi-focal windscreen anyone?