Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

Blue V reg wagon, A27 Chi/fontwell

Search this Thread

Old 14 June 2001, 12:46 AM
mook
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face

I was coming out of a roundabout in Chichester, inside lane, using a Frontera as a shield in the middle lane, when what should come hurtling round the back of it and nearly into my boot but a nice V reg Scooby wagon in deep metalic blue. I wasn't best pleased and he appeared even less impressed with me so I gave it some and got ahead before the roadworks through Tangmere. A bit further up round Fontwell he comes tearing up my **** again, obviously still miffed at my reasonably standard roundabout procedure. So, out of the second roundabout in Fontwell towards Arundel I give it full beans and see the guy, who looks like he's trying too, getting smaller in my mirror. A bit further up I slow back to legal limits and he comes whizzing past with his good lady wife offering a ****er sign out of the passenger window.

Well, if that was you, you're a bit of a benny! Nice car though.
Old 16 June 2001, 02:48 PM
mook
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hoorah, I'm glad that either a) that person doesn't frequent this bb as you're all decent sorts or b) they have the sense not to up to it, 'cos whoever it was was a complete tit