Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

STOLEN CAR....K366 EMO....white 1993 Impreza RA

Search this Thread

Old 08 February 2015, 11:15 PM
xxxscimitarxxx
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default STOLEN CAR....K366 EMO....white 1993 Impreza RA

Ite Guys

please be on the look out for my car

K366 EMO white 1993 Impreza RA

don't know if pic link works.....but its running on white 7 spoke 18''

stolen as it hasn't been paid for by a bloke by the name of JON RACE

I did him an instalment deal at end of November last year and haven't had a penny.... and being as I'm out the country and cant go and simple get it he's now taking the ****....

countless payments supposedly made by him of course.....

' got the account number wrong, the bank was closed, my dad has sent it'

all turning out to be confirmed by my bank as complete bollox

its going to be in the Southend on Sea area or there abouts....but any eyes about would be useful

Ole bill are calling it a civil matter.....as they do coz unless someone has a bag over their shoulder marked SWAG! they cant be bothered to think when it comes to a criminal deception involving the theft of a car

if you see it parked up let me know by text on +380509793041

a drink in it for info leading to recovery

Last edited by xxxscimitarxxx; 08 February 2015 at 11:18 PM.
Old 08 February 2015, 11:42 PM
Pross
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Your image is broken, try uploading it to a pic host like this one: http://imgur.com/

Did you give him the V5 and let him register the car?
Old 08 February 2015, 11:55 PM
Pulser299
Scooby Regular

Sent message

Last edited by Pulser299; 08 February 2015 at 11:59 PM.
Old 09 February 2015, 08:05 AM
xxxscimitarxxx
Scooby Newbie

Default pic and V5

I guess I needn't worry about a picture being as it a stock white RA with 7 spoke white wheels

yea he had the V5.....which is registered to him on a local address....DVLA being reasonably helpful as I was the previous keeper

But that makes him the registered keeper and not the owner in law so Im not so worried....

prob is when someone is deceiving you they do so in plain sight....because even tho I know I'm being conned he is also trying to convince others around the situation

As a by the way....I listed it on EBay....basically to flush him out....if anyone on the forum has shown any interest in the add I apologize for not responding.....ive got 20 serious enquiries this time .....last time was no interest hence doing a deal with a little rat

Im not overly worried about the long term result.....Ive got legit debt collectors on it....and the plod might wake up.....that and some people who don't understand the word no will be going round this week....if I had been home in Uk it wouldn't have got this far....the little **** knew I was going to be away and has played it.....either way Im home in three weeks and then its game over

but if hes put so much as a hair scratch on it.....
Old 09 February 2015, 09:11 AM
the shreksta
Scooby Regular

Received 495 Likes on 339 Posts

So are you saying you signed a car over to somebody WITHOUT getting the money for it???????

If that's the case then you sir are a complete twonk who deserves to get his pants pulled down and have a lube - free dry royal ***-shafting
Old 09 February 2015, 09:28 AM
EOEUMC
Scooby Regular

Seems a little strange here.

Number looks dodgy for start and who tbh would be stupid enough to sell a car without taking the payment first unless you own a garage and got it on finance. Even then you would take a deposit!
Oh and the car hasn't been taxed since September 2014 so may not even be on the road
Old 09 February 2015, 10:56 AM
ZaKv1
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by the shreksta
So are you saying you signed a car over to somebody WITHOUT getting the money for it???????

If that's the case then you sir are a complete twonk who deserves to get his pants pulled down and have a lube - free dry royal ***-shafting
lol
Old 09 February 2015, 12:55 PM
xxxscimitarxxx
Scooby Newbie

Default all very clever

its sold on a legally binding signed contract to a real name at a known address...a business deal...Only the fact that Im not in the UK means I cant 'enforce' terms and conditions as easily ....the fact that this particular person isn't a master criminal. he is just a ****** who broke an agreement in a way that has become a deception because he was just some dreamer oik who wanted to look like a man with a mota who couldn't afford

The point is Im asking for normal people to keep an eye out so that either I point personnel in the right direction to get him or I have info to shorten the time I take to pay him a friendly visit when I get back

to be honest the car is the least of my concerns....Its simply that I don't forgive people who abuse my trust....up to and including having royal dry *** shafting's dispensed

error on not taxed since September.....its taxed, its Mot'd, its not insured, its not SORN