Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

LOVELY WHITE SPEC C BLOBEYE:)

Search this Thread

Old 09 May 2014, 09:11 AM
scoobyman223
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LOVELY WHITE SPEC C BLOBEYE:)

Had a lovely white spec c behind me from blooms rugby all way down fosse way this morning anyone from here i was in black blobeye your car looks amazing and quite menacing in my rear view mirror lol
Very nice car
Old 02 June 2014, 09:04 PM
Malc63
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Smile It was me !!

Originally Posted by scoobyman223
Had a lovely white spec c behind me from blooms rugby all way down fosse way this morning anyone from here i was in black blobeye your car looks amazing and quite menacing in my rear view mirror lol
Very nice car
That would have been me :-), nice to have a black and white Scooby patrol on the way down the Fosse :-).
Old 02 June 2014, 11:33 PM
Malc63
Scooby Regular

Thanks for the compliments, only saw the backside of your car but seems sorted and very
quick !!
Old 04 June 2014, 04:54 PM
scoobyman223
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Malc63
That would have been me :-), nice to have a black and white Scooby patrol on the way down the Fosse :-).
Thanks for the compliments, only saw the backside of your car but seems sorted and very
quick !!
Thankyou she hold's her own but is running a tad rich at present have to say yours looked mighty fine dont see many white ones and when you do they always look brill first time ive seen you im only in cawston and travel that route every day on shifts mind will keep eye out for you
kev
Old 12 June 2014, 02:02 PM
Malc63
Scooby Regular

Hi Kev, I'm in Cawston too !! Down the Bilton end looking towards the high school. Only had the Spec C for a few months but had blue WRX's before.

Was looking for a blue type 25 but saw this one and as you say looks brill in white :-). Very pleased with her, in lovely condition which is a testament to her previous 2 owners. A nice level of tuning making her quite quick as well :-).

Will keep an eye open for you too :-). Do you know of any club meets etc in this area?

Cheers,

Malc
Old 12 June 2014, 02:51 PM
averyp2
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Soon be joining you guys in Cawston too, house move going through in the next few weeks...
Old 12 June 2014, 08:45 PM
scoobyman223
Scooby Regular

Hi Kev, I'm in Cawston too !! Down the Bilton end looking towards the high school. Only had the Spec C for a few months but had blue WRX's before.

Was looking for a blue type 25 but saw this one and as you say looks brill in white :-). Very pleased with her, in lovely condition which is a testament to her previous 2 owners. A nice level of tuning making her quite quick as well :-).

Will keep an eye open for you too :-). Do you know of any club meets etc in this area?

Cheers,

Malc
Originally Posted by averyp2
Soon be joining you guys in Cawston too, house move going through in the next few weeks...

Will keep eye open for you both as for meets not too sure around this area to be honest normally too busy with work lol
You probably hear me come through cawston at about 5:10 am
Kev