ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Was it you? (https://www.scoobynet.com/was-it-you-9/)
-   -   LOVELY WHITE SPEC C BLOBEYE:) (https://www.scoobynet.com/was-it-you-9/1003846-lovely-white-spec-c-blobeye.html)

scoobyman223 09 May 2014 09:11 AM

LOVELY WHITE SPEC C BLOBEYE:)

Had a lovely white spec c behind me from blooms rugby all way down fosse way this morning anyone from here i was in black blobeye your car looks amazing and quite menacing in my rear view mirror lol :D
Very nice car :notworthy

Malc63 02 June 2014 09:04 PM

It was me !!

Originally Posted by scoobyman223 (Post 11424218)
Had a lovely white spec c behind me from blooms rugby all way down fosse way this morning anyone from here i was in black blobeye your car looks amazing and quite menacing in my rear view mirror lol :D
Very nice car :notworthy

That would have been me :-), nice to have a black and white Scooby patrol on the way down the Fosse :-).

Malc63 02 June 2014 11:33 PM

Thanks for the compliments, only saw the backside of your car but seems sorted and very
quick !!

scoobyman223 04 June 2014 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by Malc63 (Post 11441711)
That would have been me :-), nice to have a black and white Scooby patrol on the way down the Fosse :-).

Originally Posted by Malc63 (Post 11441864)
Thanks for the compliments, only saw the backside of your car but seems sorted and very
quick !!

Thankyou she hold's her own but is running a tad rich at present :D have to say yours looked mighty fine dont see many white ones and when you do they always look brill :thumb: first time ive seen you im only in cawston and travel that route every day on shifts mind :D will keep eye out for you :cool:
kev

Malc63 12 June 2014 02:02 PM

Hi Kev, I'm in Cawston too !! Down the Bilton end looking towards the high school. Only had the Spec C for a few months but had blue WRX's before.

Was looking for a blue type 25 but saw this one and as you say looks brill in white :-). Very pleased with her, in lovely condition which is a testament to her previous 2 owners. A nice level of tuning making her quite quick as well :-).

Will keep an eye open for you too :-). Do you know of any club meets etc in this area?

Cheers,

Malc

averyp2 12 June 2014 02:51 PM

Soon be joining you guys in Cawston too, house move going through in the next few weeks...

scoobyman223 12 June 2014 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by Malc63 (Post 11448642)
Hi Kev, I'm in Cawston too !! Down the Bilton end looking towards the high school. Only had the Spec C for a few months but had blue WRX's before.

Was looking for a blue type 25 but saw this one and as you say looks brill in white :-). Very pleased with her, in lovely condition which is a testament to her previous 2 owners. A nice level of tuning making her quite quick as well :-).

Will keep an eye open for you too :-). Do you know of any club meets etc in this area?

Cheers,

Malc

Originally Posted by averyp2 (Post 11448665)
Soon be joining you guys in Cawston too, house move going through in the next few weeks...

Will keep eye open for you both :thumb: as for meets not too sure around this area to be honest :( normally too busy with work lol
You probably hear me come through cawston at about 5:10 am :D
Kev