Notices
Wanted Tell us what you're looking for and someone here is very likely to be able to help you find it.

Testing water.. anyone have a Rottie bitch ..

Search this Thread

Old 28 January 2011, 10:19 PM
crazyspeedfreakz
Scooby Regular

Received 42 Likes on 32 Posts
Default Testing water.. anyone have a Rottie bitch ..

I no this isnt scooby related sorry .. but as above, just testing water really.
Have a dog Rottie 1year 3 months old about to get hip score done .. father : german champion .. big champion pedigree within bloodline kc registered all the papers ect ect ... near london/surrey.
Lookin 4 a bitch reasonably local if u no what i mean ... pm me if local/localish or what more info ..

cheers
Old 29 January 2011, 05:13 PM
gazzawrx
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i've got a bitch rotty, shes full pedigree and 6 years old. i was looking to breed her but couldn't find a descent mate.

only problem is i'm in birmingham.

by the way whats a hip score?
Old 29 January 2011, 06:14 PM
crazyspeedfreakz
Scooby Regular

Received 42 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by gazzawrx
i've got a bitch rotty, shes full pedigree and 6 years old. i was looking to breed her but couldn't find a descent mate.

only problem is i'm in birmingham.

by the way whats a hip score?
hi gaz .. hip scoring is a very important part if ur looking to bread also it should be somthing u look into prior to buying a rottie in the way of looking at the parents hip scores ... but basicly rotties can suffer from hip
dysplasia when there older, a hip score can only be done once it turns 1 year old but im affraid i dont no if there is a limit on a dogs age to get it done u would have to have a little peek on the web and see what u can find to see if there is a limit ... basicly they will xray the dogs hips and score it out of 106 // so 53 per hip .. the lower the score the better ...

below is a snip of info i found on the web for u to read .. but if u really wanna read up on it there is loads of info on the web.

Hip dysplasia is a hereditary, development disease in Rottweilers and most other large dog breeds. It is a malformation of the hip joint(s). It often causes pain as the dog ages. Parents and grandparents of the puppy you purchase should have had they hips x-rayed under the British Veterinary Association/Kennel Club Hip Dysplasia Scheme.

hope this helps mate .. if u need anymore info just let me no !