Notices
Wanted Tell us what you're looking for and someone here is very likely to be able to help you find it.

no real joy in the general so will put it up in here too!!

Search this Thread

Old 18 December 2007, 09:37 AM
stevie1982
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default no real joy in the general so will put it up in here too!!

Hi guys

after selling my p1 a few months back due to finacial issues (travelling to australia) i am in the market for replacing it next year, and getting rid of the vectra gsi i got to run around in which as nice as it is, just lacks any driving experiance.

I have been thinking of what to get next and after a couple of weeks thought i have settled on another classic! (again)

what i am after is a 1998 - 2000 impreza STI V4/V5

millage is not a big issue lower the better obviously, as for the spec again i will look at anything, but and here is the thing i really am looking for one which has had an engine rebuild with uprated internals (pistons, rods etc etc)(forge) which is capable of high bhp figures 400+

the supporting mods dont have to be there as i can sort that out, i just want to get a car with the engine in place.

i would consider a uk or wrx but really want a sti

so if you are looking to sell up in the new year march april time pls let me know. i know it is a little way a way but i want to find the right car so i thought i would start putting the feeler out now so people have got time to think etc and to put it in to peoples heads so if they decide to sell they have a potential buyer.

many thanks for your time

steve