Notices
Wanted Tell us what you're looking for and someone here is very likely to be able to help you find it.

W1FFS REG NUMBER DO YOU KNOW WHERE IT IS? BIG REWARD FOR LOCATION OF W1FFS REG NUMBER

Search this Thread

Old 02 August 2006, 08:43 PM
Richard@Scoobynet
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default W1FFS REG NUMBER DO YOU KNOW WHERE IT IS? BIG REWARD FOR LOCATION OF W1FFS REG NUMBER

I am looking to buy the reg number W 1 FFS I am a offering reward for the location of this number the reward will be given to the exact information leading to the purchase of this number. I seen this number several times on a Blue Imprezza 2 door type R in the Hinckley Leicestershire area about 2 years ago, i just wish i had of made an offer then!!! I have a colletion of reg plates and i want this one to complete my collection!!! Has anybody else seen this number on a vehicle or does anyone remember the plate on the car??? Do you own this plate??? Has anyone seen or know if this plate a member of a club??? I have tried to track the plate through H.P.I and there is no record of it there which more than likely means its currently on a retention certificate, i have used the D.V.L.A online taxing website and also there is no record of it there!!! You can contact me on (0121) 270 6007 please help!!!