Notices

ospreys v dragons tickets, (cheap).

Search this Thread

Old 13 April 2012, 07:48 AM
Black-Hawk
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ospreys v dragons tickets, (cheap).

Last edited by Black-Hawk; 13 April 2012 at 12:47 PM.
Old 14 April 2012, 12:11 PM
PETER R
Scooby Regular

PM box is full mate
Old 14 April 2012, 12:42 PM
Black-Hawk
Scooby Regular

not anymore.
Old 14 April 2012, 12:54 PM
GIBZY
Scooby Regular

have you still got these. How much is cheap?
Old 14 April 2012, 01:03 PM
PETER R
Scooby Regular

ive been shouting out of the window , but the wind is in the wrong direction
Old 14 April 2012, 01:35 PM
Black-Hawk
Scooby Regular

Old 14 April 2012, 01:38 PM
Black-Hawk
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by GIBZY
have you still got these. How much is cheap?
I removed the thread yesterday as they needed to be order'd by 12:00, adults £10 kids go free, expecting a good crowd as its young Shane's last game
Old 14 April 2012, 01:41 PM
GIBZY
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Black-Hawk
I removed the thread yesterday as they needed to be order'd by 12:00, adults £10 kids go free, expecting a good crowd as its young Shane's last game
DAM IT........
Old 21 April 2012, 04:14 PM
Black-Hawk
Scooby Regular

Well what an awesome night it was, every time Shane got a sniff of the ball the whole stadium was willing him to score one last try for the osprey's but even Shane could'nt step his way through the dragon's defence, i however was confident he'd do something special, even when i looked up and saw 80:00 on the clock i thought Shane can still pull one out of the bag,... then a pass,... a side step,... a burst of acceleration and the try under the posts the entire stadium went nuts and to top it off Dan Biggar gave Shane the ball to atempt to convert his own try, No preasure or anything well Shane kicked it between the posts and that was the end of the game, you'd sware it was skripted oh and the ospreys won BTW, solong Shane Williams, its been emotional

Last edited by Black-Hawk; 21 April 2012 at 04:16 PM.
Old 21 April 2012, 04:43 PM
Jimbob
Scooby Regular

Bye bye Shane, shame you didn`t play in a real team (other than Wales).
Old 21 April 2012, 05:00 PM
Black-Hawk
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Jimbob
Bye bye Shane, shame you didn`t play in a real team (other than Wales).
http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct...dY0fcXQjczkCXA
Old 21 April 2012, 05:18 PM
Jimbob
Scooby Regular

And they still aren`t top, after all that money lol.

But Waikato or Canterbury, Toulouse, Leicester, Clermont, Stadt, or even the mighty Llanelli (would have suited his style more)??

Its a shame they will never produce another, as they have systematically taken apart the system that created him. And now have gone down the old "All Whites" route of buying in players, and remember what happened to them??

But atleast all of the above have some form of history, lol.
Old 21 April 2012, 09:43 PM
Black-Hawk
Scooby Regular

Who won the scarlets v munster game?
Old 21 April 2012, 10:22 PM
Jimbob
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Black-Hawk
Who won the scarlets v munster game?
Munster probably, not seen as was under my car nearly getting killed.

But here in lies the problem, when the Ospreys go through a bad patch (as they always do), their supporters turn into Swans supporters miraculously as they are doing well. Then as soon as the results come back they turn into rugby fans again. Not because they support that team but are plain and simple GLORY HUNTERS, I`ve never supported anyone else, when they were crap, to awesome and visa versa over the past 2+ decades.

Since Regionalisation the Neath Swansea Ospreys, have taken the Neath out of it.

Where`s the Stadium, Swansea.
Where did the Logo/Name come from? The City and County of Swansea`s Corporate Logo.

What I hate is the Swansefication of that team, and their attitude towards money the same as Swansea had all those years ago then went bankrupt. I used to love watching Neath, nice wide open expansive game similar to Llanelli, instead of the England style Swansea. And which is the Wales team using, certainly isn`t an England style??

Many a players career has been ruined by joining the money bags team, same as what Swansea did years ago. They take them in with the money, and never play them unless in reserve games, this single handedly kills off the youth. Look at the players to come through the Academies, Cardiff and Llanelli are doing their bit with the younger players coming through, Ospreys would rather sign a South African Youngster as they will buy in players, or pinch them from others development team, instead of developing them in house.

They need to do what cricket has done, and cap the overseas players, and what an effect it had there England were world number 1. Look at a top French side, or Irish side, handful of overseas the rest home grown, Ospreys players usually come with the prefix of "Former all black ........." or "Former springbok....."

Anyways come back with some history from the 1990`s or before about the Ospreys, oh sorry you cant.
Old 21 April 2012, 10:25 PM
Jimbob
Scooby Regular

Was a draw. 20:20.
Old 21 April 2012, 11:24 PM
Black-Hawk
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Jimbob
Munster probably, not seen as was under my car nearly getting killed.

But here in lies the problem, when the Ospreys go through a bad patch (as they always do), their supporters turn into Swans supporters miraculously as they are doing well. Then as soon as the results come back they turn into rugby fans again. Not because they support that team but are plain and simple GLORY HUNTERS, I`ve never supported anyone else, when they were crap, to awesome and visa versa over the past 2+ decades.

Since Regionalisation the Neath Swansea Ospreys, have taken the Neath out of it.

Where`s the Stadium, Swansea.
Where did the Logo/Name come from? The City and County of Swansea`s Corporate Logo.

What I hate is the Swansefication of that team, and their attitude towards money the same as Swansea had all those years ago then went bankrupt. I used to love watching Neath, nice wide open expansive game similar to Llanelli, instead of the England style Swansea. And which is the Wales team using, certainly isn`t an England style??

Many a players career has been ruined by joining the money bags team, same as what Swansea did years ago. They take them in with the money, and never play them unless in reserve games, this single handedly kills off the youth. Look at the players to come through the Academies, Cardiff and Llanelli are doing their bit with the younger players coming through, Ospreys would rather sign a South African Youngster as they will buy in players, or pinch them from others development team, instead of developing them in house.

They need to do what cricket has done, and cap the overseas players, and what an effect it had there England were world number 1. Look at a top French side, or Irish side, handful of overseas the rest home grown, Ospreys players usually come with the prefix of "Former all black ........." or "Former springbok....."

Anyways come back with some history from the 1990`s or before about the Ospreys, oh sorry you cant.
I've touched a nerve.