Notices

Bike gear for sale

Search this Thread

Old 24 May 2010, 09:38 PM
THE DOCTOR
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bike gear for sale

Getting really fed up having not driven for 6 weeks following the accident, so had time to sort of my bike gear....it will all be going cos it looks like my Biking career is over...anyway, none of this gear has been crashed in, I made the mistake of crashing in Jeans and a jacket..what a muppet eh!

First off

This is a jacket that I bought years ago when I bought a Suzuki GSX-R, but only had that bike 3 weeks, so actually wore this jacket a few times and then put it in the wardrobe when I changed to a Kawasaki and bought a green jacket instead....I think I had more money than sense years ago...

Anyay an Akito Motorbike jacket with a shiney-ish black material, with immatation checkerplate design. It is Dark blue but the flash has made it look lighter....£20 ono (this jacket cost me £140 new)

I bought these originally to match my Bostrom L&M Alpinestars, but then managed to track down a set of red white and blue matching Alpinestars gloves

Manufactured by Pro-Speed, size Large the white is dis-coloured slightly on the palms as you would expect, has Carbon armour on knuckles and three fingers with wrist adjustment and a pocket under the armoured knuckles. Looking for £25ono.

I will also be selling a 2 piece set of bostrom leathers like the piccy below..pm me if your interested and to discuss a price, also have a pair of Biaggi replica red and white Alpinstars SMX boots size 9, a matching pair of Alpinestars SP1 gloves in red,white and blue, and a Back protector.

Last edited by THE DOCTOR; 24 May 2010 at 09:40 PM.
Old 24 May 2010, 09:41 PM
THE DOCTOR
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

my camera has reset by the way so ignore the date