Notices

sneak peek........................

Search this Thread

Old 23 April 2010, 11:08 PM
L55 REP
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sneak peek........................

still 4 stickers short on the front bumper and 3 of the repsol stickers are the wrong colour/size,

also got the boot hold down springs but didnt have chance to fit them

and the edges of the body/trim needs finishing off better

its getting there though
Old 23 April 2010, 11:10 PM
Rally fan 555
Scooby Regular

Coming on well there mate - Nice one
Old 24 April 2010, 09:36 AM
redwards
Scooby Regular

Keep up the good work. Look forward to seeing the finished article.
Old 27 April 2010, 09:58 PM
Rob Day
Scooby Regular

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Hmm arn't these the stickers that I sent you colour samples and product samples for? You recall???? You said you were moving house so communication was sparse.... lol

Glad to see there are still some dis-honest folk out there!

Rob

Originally Posted by L55 REP

still 4 stickers short on the front bumper and 3 of the repsol stickers are the wrong colour/size,

also got the boot hold down springs but didnt have chance to fit them

and the edges of the body/trim needs finishing off better

its getting there though
Old 27 April 2010, 10:42 PM
L55 REP
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by UK300 PRODRIVE
Hmm arn't these the stickers that I sent you colour samples and product samples for? You recall???? You said you were moving house so communication was sparse.... lol

Glad to see there are still some dis-honest folk out there!

Rob
yes its the car you priced up for and sent (NO OBLIGATION) samples out for....

Nothing dis -honest about any of our comunications, ask anyone on here and they will all tell you i have moved house twice in the last 6 months.
1 being very short notice,
i hadnt sprayed the car untill recently and purposly didnt order the stickers untill after this incase i had issues with the paint etc
after the paint went on and i was searching for a few items to compleate the look i stumbled on a set of "exact" grafix for £60 inc P&P
if you recall you didnt have the scales right for some of the kit and i went for these as they were the full kit and no hassels f sizes and also £40 cheaper..........

Luckily the people on here that im bothered about all know im honest and that you are just upset as you didnt get a sale so feel free to fire your "dis-honest claims" about but just so you know i have the PM's stating your "NO OBLIGATION" offer of the samples on here still....
Old 29 April 2010, 11:00 PM
Rob Day
Scooby Regular

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

yes its the car you priced up for and sent (NO OBLIGATION) samples out for....

Nothing dis -honest about any of our comunications, ask anyone on here and they will all tell you i have moved house twice in the last 6 months.
1 being very short notice,
i hadnt sprayed the car untill recently and purposly didnt order the stickers untill after this incase i had issues with the paint etc
after the paint went on and i was searching for a few items to compleate the look i stumbled on a set of "exact" grafix for £60 inc P&P
if you recall you didnt have the scales right for some of the kit and i went for these as they were the full kit and no hassels f sizes and also £40 cheaper..........

Luckily the people on here that im bothered about all know im honest and that you are just upset as you didnt get a sale so feel free to fire your "dis-honest claims" about but just so you know i have the PM's stating your "NO OBLIGATION" offer of the samples on here still....
Your right about the NO OBLIGATION samples and work spent on the design work, but to be honest and up front is a good start.

Look Im pleased you have found a cheaper deal and I wish you all the best, and I just hope you have a got a good deal... but I suspect budget vinyl at that cost.... what is on the rear of the sticker on the transfer paper.... it might say 'economy or budget', this will fade in 3 years then you will be de-stickering and starting all over again.

Also you say no hassle but yet in your thread you say
still 4 stickers short on the front bumper and 3 of the repsol stickers are the wrong colour/size
Dont get me wrong Im not bitter, and if you go elsewhere then thats ok, but I spent 2 hours getting the colours and designs correct unlike inferior eBay ones, plus sending you a full colour swatch and free sample of my work, all this I do free for all Scoobynet member free of charge.

All I ask is dont fob me of with i'm moving house lark when you clearly have been on the internet regardless if you have been moving house or not.

Best of luck with your project, Looks good by the way.

Was this near right?
Old 29 April 2010, 11:42 PM
L55 REP
Scooby Regular

i wasnt fobbing anyone off (check dates that i said i was moving against posts on here )
it is "spandex" which i am told is good quality but then even if it is only three years i dont mind realy
as said my last set were cheap ebay ones that faded after 7-8 months which was a bit of a let down but as said "you get what you pay for"

yes it was 4 short but this was my fault as i asked him to change a few as he was selling the set as in your pic above and i wanted repsol instead of subaru in a few places and wires got slightly crossed hence the ones that were sent being the wrong size, but no hassels as such

i do apriciate the samples/ swatches etc that you sent me and i can send them back to you if you want me to,

and thanks for the pos comment