Notices

Was it you? what a toss....

Search this Thread

Old 21 August 2009, 10:19 PM
GMballistic
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Was it you? what a toss....

Subaru owner's often get bad press for the way they drive(unjustly for the most part) so I thought I'd put this up after what happened tonight.
Coming home through Llandough towards Cardiff and just as I'm getting near to the traffic light's I notice this prat up my ****(single lane and braking for light's so abit off). Let it slide just carried on as normal.
Now theres a roundabout in front, set of red traffic lights and two lanes to go left towards Cardiff....I'm going left and in the right hand lane. Our lights go green but the next set (20metres ahead) are still red, and he's up my **** again still!!
Stopped at the lights and took a look...It was a white balding 40+ man on his own driving. Anyway our lights go green and it's green all the way down past the new CCFC stadium so I start to accelerate off the lights and this time I give it some boost (only up to the limit but abit more quickly) and he comes shooting up my **** again. Now I'm not racing this pri*k at all, there's an empty right hand lane for another 100 metres atleast but no this **** jockey is up my ****. I just kept it going at the posted limit especially as where approaching the more residential 30mph limit opposite the park. Next set of light's he was on my **** but when I didn't play his little game he swerved right (no indication) and shot up the **** of his next victim...a woman in a blue Mondeo. I took a different route home just to avoid watching this berk drive. What a plonker or is it me??, just had to vent it somehow. Hope I haven't wasted your time reading this but if your around Cardiff and you see a silver VW toureg V10 Tdi with a balding male driver (wearing shades at night) just steer clear of him or preferably run him off the road.
Rant over
Old 21 August 2009, 10:23 PM
Rally fan 555
Scooby Regular

You mean VW "TOERAG"
Old 21 August 2009, 10:32 PM
GMballistic
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Rally fan 555
You mean VW "TOERAG"
I like it.
Old 21 August 2009, 10:39 PM
Rally fan 555
Scooby Regular

Put a Numpty in a car - whatever it is and you're in trouble Lets hope he doesn't injure anyone, they are like buses those things too
Old 21 August 2009, 10:49 PM
The Stitcher
Scooby Senior

me and my other half have a good solution for people like that and if they are too close to our rear i hit the brakes ( not full on but enough to make them sh@t their self works almost every time ) just try it and watch them back off

Last edited by The Stitcher; 21 August 2009 at 10:50 PM.
Old 21 August 2009, 10:53 PM
GMballistic
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by catalunya 172
me and my other half have a good solution for people like that and if they are too close to our rear i hit the brakes ( not full on but enough to make them sh@t their self works almost every time ) just try it and watch them back off
I'd have done that but knowing my luck lately he'd have crashed into the back of me and driven off
Anyway he didn't look as if he was the most "on the ball" character
Old 21 August 2009, 10:57 PM
The Stitcher
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by GMballistic
I'd have done that but knowing my luck lately he'd have crashed into the back of me and driven off
Anyway he didn't look as if he was the most "on the ball" character