Notices

Scoobykillers.com

Search this Thread

Old 14 January 2007, 08:20 PM
bluerigster
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Scoobykillers.com

Has anyone ever heard of this web site?. Some of the threads are quite funny with Nova and Saxo owners harping on about trashing Scoobys. I can't believe there is a web site just for beating Subaru's.
ScoobyKillers.com
Old 14 January 2007, 08:32 PM
ScuuBdoo
Scooby Regular

some very amusing material on there! LOL LOL
Old 14 January 2007, 08:39 PM
cdfracing
Scooby Regular

Yeah I like this bit ..

Number 1. P1s don't look good
Number 2. They have chocolate engines
Number 3. They have marshmallow gearboxes
Number 4. The Nova could be on throttle bodies and would **** straight past a P1 anyway.
Old 14 January 2007, 09:03 PM
WRXshaneWRX
Scooby Regular

omg..what a site, would love to track or street race against some of these fools
Old 14 January 2007, 09:52 PM
WRX RCY
Scooby Regular

What a bunch of w***ers
Old 14 January 2007, 10:04 PM
smithy 7
Scooby Regular

yeah thats what they said about my car last week when i was selling it they said it looked ****,and some **** said the gear box was like choclate and not to tuch them, ha ha ha
Old 14 January 2007, 10:10 PM
DAVE-W
Scooby Regular

It never ceases to amaze me where these young lads get their "delusions of grandeur" from

They may have a small car with a big engine shoehorned into it but I doubt if they handle quite as well as a scoob and ffs it's still a bloody Nova!

Have they ever thought that perhaps they whip us scooby drivers out on the roads because we wouldn't waste our petrol playing with their little wally trolleys!

Dave
Old 14 January 2007, 10:28 PM
Russ71
Scooby Regular

I had one of those incidents last saturday coming out of Merthyr,some 20yr old in a red saxo, trying to undertake me, big ol' drain pipe exhaust making one hell of a rattle full shiny silver roll cage, I done the decent thing and pulled in so he wouldnt brake the law by undertaking, and 300yrds later he pulled off, and the wifey gave him a round of applause for being such a ****, complete with beeny hat and stupid lean to the side. Such a hard effort to prove that his futt futt was faster than mine.
Old 15 January 2007, 01:03 PM
Russ71
Scooby Regular

Got beat by a Subaru!! - FerrariChat.com

I think somebody should post this link to there little forum.
Old 15 January 2007, 01:09 PM
haroldhettaturbo
Scooby Regular

Some of the threads are just blatent lies.

1.4 standard nova beeting a scoob

Iv drove lots of cars, vans ect. and nothing feels and goes like my scoob does.

There are cars on the road that are faster but not that many and certainy not a standard nova.

my m8 raced a corsa with a c20let turbo engine in it and he said yes it was rapid but couldnt get the power down.
Old 15 January 2007, 02:03 PM
milf hunter
Scooby Regular

well just to had insult to injury i too have passed a 300bhp wrc rally car
in a 1.4 16v nova over eypnt ranges not to say that the scoobys not quickest but its down to the driver with the bigs b***s over the ranges
if anyone of you have seen Ian Evans drive the nuts off a nova then you know what i mean

Last edited by milf hunter; 15 January 2007 at 02:05 PM.
Old 15 January 2007, 02:16 PM
MisterAdam
Scooby Regular

At the end of the day, it doesnt matter what engine they have in their nova or whatever, they still look like a doleite getting out of their £200 car They seem to think having a big engine makes up for the fact they drive possibly the ugliest car on the planet, my mobile phone is more advanced than a nova ffs
Old 15 January 2007, 02:28 PM
evil.soup
Scooby Senior

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

What a load of crap, yes you can give a Nova big HP but getting it on the road is another thing. I never take the bate when faced with a Nova/Saxo/Punto or simular, i think restraint is something the common boyracer cannot grasp so believe that they must have beaten you because everyone tries to race.
Old 15 January 2007, 02:35 PM
Russ71
Scooby Regular

I dont take the bait either, I havent got anything to prove where as the 17year old driving his mums shopping trolley obviously has.
Old 15 January 2007, 04:33 PM
DannyBoy007
Scooby Regular

Oh, I take the bait everytime I'm just a sucker for it Nothing wrong with being the first to 70.

The only times I'm ever beaten by a **** box is when they speed through built up areas, I always slow for the village/town limits but some of these numpties drive through 30/40 limits at 70+.

I've even had someone go pass my house which is in a 30 limit at what I would say was well over 130
Old 15 January 2007, 04:48 PM
Nobbie
Scooby Regular

I'm actually a member on there from when i had my 300bhp Astra.

Its more a **** take for the Scooby drivers that buy the 'image', along with the cap, jacket, etc, etc, but never actually 'drive' the car like it should be driven.
Old 15 January 2007, 10:02 PM
norma snockers
Scooby Newbie

I'm a member of scoobykillers and own a max'd out nova running 300 bhp with 6 speed lsd box. Waste anyone of your lots scoobys, it's bout time you bunch get over the fact your no longer king of the road. Beware of the purple nova or I'll embarrass the lot of ya.
Old 15 January 2007, 10:08 PM
milf hunter
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by norma snockers
I'm a member of scoobykillers and own a max'd out nova running 300 bhp with 6 speed lsd box. Waste anyone of your lots scoobys, it's bout time you bunch get over the fact your no longer king of the road. Beware of the purple nova or I'll embarrass the lot of ya.
then i woke up from a lovely dream

http://www.migweb.co.uk/gallery/data/501/45gaznova1.jpg

Last edited by milf hunter; 15 January 2007 at 10:17 PM.
Old 15 January 2007, 10:29 PM
Russ71
Scooby Regular

Noted Cyncoed Cardiff, that wouldnt be the black newage on Llanedeyrn Road by chance would it. Oh sorry purple people or scooby eating Nova I havent seen any purple novas around the Cyncoed/Penylan area,but there are some Black newage Impreza's and a visiting black wagon around here and thats my neck of the woods

Last edited by Russ71; 16 January 2007 at 02:57 PM.
Old 15 January 2007, 11:06 PM
MisterAdam
Scooby Regular

Not only do you drive a heap of ****, but you've also painted it purple to draw peoples attention to the snotter your driving, if i seen a purple nova drive past me i'd point and laugh at it.

@ "max'd out"
Old 16 January 2007, 02:54 PM
Dan W
Scooby Regular

Location: Secretly saving for another Blobeye STI. Crystal Grey. Widetrack

3 words for a Nova - Front wheel drive. say no more. No matter what power you got it ain't going to the gound.
oh I forgot two other words - Torque steer.
Old 16 January 2007, 03:15 PM
Nobbie
Scooby Regular

Those two words can be quite fun though in the right place, which isn't winter uk roads.

It'll start a slagging match, but my astra could never launch like my scooby, but once launched it'd catch it due to the 4x4 losses and weight. But thats pretty highly modified astra vs a lightly modified scooby, so no arguing there, but a few of the cars on scoobykillers would really give a scooby a run for there money, and some would beat them, there are of course some pr1cks on there, but you get that on every site.
Mostly when someone posts 'my std 1.4 nova beat a scooby', we laugh and take the **** out of them. If someone says my phase 3 let nova beat one we ask the spec, 1/4, and bhp, we then soon find out if there telling the truth or making it up!!.
Old 16 January 2007, 04:55 PM
evil.soup
Scooby Senior

"embarrass" us, you must be kidding!! The fact that you are in a purple nova is the embarrassment!! Dont get me wrong, i have no doubt that there are many novas astras and other things that can beat a standard scoob in a straight line, but anywhere other than Santa Pod its not worth talking about. How many scoobs on here are actually standard anyway? Mine isnt, although i havnt modified the engine yet (warranty). And many of the others are heavily modified, so the fact is you cant compare the 2 cars!
Old 16 January 2007, 05:34 PM
rob79
Scooby Regular

fighting talk from where i come from
Old 17 January 2007, 11:31 AM
Dan W
Scooby Regular

Location: Secretly saving for another Blobeye STI. Crystal Grey. Widetrack

Originally Posted by Nobbie
Those two words can be quite fun though in the right place, which isn't winter uk roads.

It'll start a slagging match, but my astra could never launch like my scooby, but once launched it'd catch it due to the 4x4 losses and weight. But thats pretty highly modified astra vs a lightly modified scooby, so no arguing there, but a few of the cars on scoobykillers would really give a scooby a run for there money, and some would beat them, there are of course some pr1cks on there, but you get that on every site.
Mostly when someone posts 'my std 1.4 nova beat a scooby', we laugh and take the **** out of them. If someone says my phase 3 let nova beat one we ask the spec, 1/4, and bhp, we then soon find out if there telling the truth or making it up!!.
There's so many factors involved in head to head jousts that its always hard to tell who will win regardless of the car.

I know my scoob isn't the fatest by far so I alwys keep an open mind. Plus I hardly race anyone anyway.

Its a pity though that there is so much anymosity out there. We all clearly love cars and that should unite us.
Old 17 January 2007, 01:04 PM
Nobbie
Scooby Regular

Yeah that pretty spot on really.
Old 17 January 2007, 05:04 PM
evil.soup
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by Dan W
There's so many factors involved in head to head jousts that its always hard to tell who will win regardless of the car.

I know my scoob isn't the fatest by far so I alwys keep an open mind. Plus I hardly race anyone anyway.

Its a pity though that there is so much anymosity out there. We all clearly love cars and that should unite us.
Fair point, well said!
Old 17 January 2007, 05:10 PM
scoobynutta555
Scooby Regular

Location: Markyate.Imprezas owned:-wrx-sti5typeR-p1-uk22b-modded my00. Amongst others!
Cool

Judging by the infant school standard of English in your post, the only one embarrassed here should be you
Old 17 January 2007, 05:32 PM
DannyBoy007
Scooby Regular

**** um, bring on the **** boxes.

Always worth a laugh, 300BHP shoe horned into a car that proberly started out life with less than 100BHP and is atleast 15 years old I'm sure the designers made allowances for such things when designing which has to to be one of the worse cars on the planet. Lets just hope they have upgraded the brakes and suspension. I bet it isn't easy to get that sort of power down with 2wd even on a dry day let alone a damp or wet day

At the end of the day it's a nova, which is right up there with a Yugo in the looks department and build quality!!!!
Old 17 January 2007, 06:19 PM
valley commando
Scooby Senior

well it took me some time to even bother reading this thread
i could smell the bull through my monitor
i know someone that had a so called 300bhp supa nova with 6sp this and fully chipped and lowered that and everybody was raving on about it must say this was about 8 or 9 year ago but on building this cart he forgot one important factor like bends and those little things that get in the way ah yes roundabouts it didnt take him long to remod it into a lightweight version

bing bong medication time
a little advice to these baffoons stop sniffing that fooking glue

1 : a ludicrous figure : CLOWN </I></I>
2 : a gross and usually ill-educated or stupid person</I>
just incase

Last edited by valley commando; 17 January 2007 at 09:09 PM.