Notices

Knocklink anyone ?

Search this Thread

Old 12 July 2006, 06:05 PM
mozza
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Knocklink anyone ?

Thought I`d offer it to the locals first before putting it on the general for sale board. After nearly 4 years I`ve decided to part with the Type R and have a Knocklink / Sensor / all wiring etc available. I had it from BRD in a group buy a while back. Its in perfect working order and I`ll even throw in the longer engine block bolt that you need to replace the original ( too short ) bolt.
I want £100 for it ( no offers please ) and its ready for collection now. I`m in Bryncethin near Bridgend so if you want it give us a call.
Cheers Paul 07734 723278
Old 12 July 2006, 06:18 PM
Silver Scooby Sport
Support Scoobynet!
Support Scoobynet!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Kev is going to give you a call later... (kjdmk1) I think you have just sold it He's out a minute but as soon as he gets in he will call you.

Pencil in sold but kev will confirm later for sure.

Simon
Old 12 July 2006, 06:30 PM
sammyh
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by mozza
Thought I`d offer it to the locals first before putting it on the general for sale board. After nearly 4 years I`ve decided to part with the Type R and have a Knocklink / Sensor / all wiring etc available. I had it from BRD in a group buy a while back. Its in perfect working order and I`ll even throw in the longer engine block bolt that you need to replace the original ( too short ) bolt.
I want £100 for it ( no offers please ) and its ready for collection now. I`m in Bryncethin near Bridgend so if you want it give us a call.
Cheers Paul 07734 723278

How you doing Paul?
Old 13 July 2006, 12:20 PM
KJD Mk1
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sold to me
Old 15 July 2006, 03:17 PM
mozza
Scooby Regular

Hi Sam, how you doing mate ? Long time no see my friend. I haven`t checked in to the forums for a while to be honest buddy, been a bit too busy settling down with my new job ( back in Newport ) at IR (up by the Patents Office). Had to get something a bit more comfortable for the motorway treks in the end so I sold the Type R on Wednesday and bought a Grand Cherokee 3.1 TD . ( yeah yeah I know its an automatic but I guess thats old age creeping up on me ! ) The cruise control is cool though !!! I just sold the knocklink to Kev (nice motor) and I asked who was still about coz I didnt reckognise too many names on the threads. I did see Leggy`s name though (Hi Phil, hows the other loony with the yellow Evo ? I borrowed my mates FQ300 on Thursday prior to getting the Cherokee, what a car :-) A total licence loser though :-(. ). Anyway, take care guys and if you see a Blue Cherokee flashing you its meeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mozza