Notices

WELSH WOMEN! Why are they so F@*KIN complicated?!?

Search this Thread

Old 27 September 2003, 02:51 AM
owbow
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
[rant mode on]

jeez they pi55 me off, they treat you like a disposable item, then when you finally decide to tell them to f@ck off, they call you all the time, putting sex on a plate, just as you've discovered how much fun it is being single again. then one sh@g later everything is supposed to be fine and dandy and back to the same ****.

I loved the girl but hey i'm only 25, she's just gone to uni miles away and expects the long distance relationship to be just fine, when i've gotta travel up there every weekend to keep things alive, then she's calling me, when she's out on the p!ss, having fun, when i can't afford to go out, expecting a nice chat about what she's up to... WTF?

they're all the same too! it's like most of them at least are taken for special lessons in school, on how anything car-related is ****, as is any music not currentley in the charts, or not by a boy band. oh yeah and how to expect your boyfriend to be psychic, and that you must always be on a diet even if you're thin.

[rant off for now]

just a little crazy right now!
Owain

IF THERE ARE ANY SANE GOODLOOKING WOMEN WITHIN 50 MILES WHO FANCY A SH@G TONIGHT EMAIL ME owbow@yahoo.co.uk
Old 27 September 2003, 11:57 AM
sian bach
Scooby Newbie

Exclamation

Hey owbow ! I am a welsh lady that had the same problem as your experiencing with your bird, but with my ex fella he found it hard to make time to come up to see me in uni, that didnt want to know anything bout my uni life or owt, that in the end we split but this was due to him getting another t**t pregnant !!
Life is much better single you can do whatever whenever without no questions asked and you get a chance to meet loads of new crazy people.

Hope you enjoy your single life
Old 27 September 2003, 04:25 PM
scoobyp1
Scooby Regular

went through exactly the same thing with my fiance mate. She decided to go to uni in plymouth and expected me to travel from Swansea to plymouth every weekend in my P1. Needless to say that with the petrol i was putting in it wasnt too long before i was skint. Then she has the cheek to tell me i dont take her anywhere and dont spend a penny on her.
I just couldnt win and then she expects me to be sound about her going out and getting pissed and she couldnt see why i was wound up about being skint.....Dont get me wrong, i loved her to bits, otherwise i wouldnt have done all that driving but they just dont seem to have any understanding or reasoning....

needless to say we split up.......nasty aswell

But chin up.... means i got money again and i can look to change the car................................And i can do Portugal next year for the European Championships with no hassle............

Bargain....

Oh yeah, anyone wanna buy a 0.48carat diamond platinum ring ? size L.........he he he
Old 27 September 2003, 08:58 PM
L55 REP
Scooby Regular

owan i think most of us men can relate to you...
i was seeing a girl that lived 50miles away and she expected me to finish work go home get changed and up there spend most of the night with her and have to drive home later too,,,,
luckly enough though one of my mates g/f,s mates liked me and he perswaded me to go out with them for the night and i never looked back......
im sure youll find someone that suits soon though, ive been lucky i guess im 24 got my own house/car/money/good job <pays siht but i like what i do and thats the main>and my g/f can put up with me so things are going well lol
Old 27 September 2003, 11:05 PM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

Enjoy your siglehood until you have got it!The day you become"double" enjoy it even more!