Have an Idea need your help

Search this Thread

Old 20 September 2004, 11:03 AM
JJamess
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Have an Idea need your help

Hi everybody
Been awhile since I've been on here. Sold my Impreza last year for a m3 and swopped that for a X5 last week but thats another story.
Our local town Bishop's Castle in Shropshire has an annual fair called the Michaelmas Fair it is a weeked of fun an entertainment.Part of the attract is a vintage car, tractor, steam engine and commercail vehicles procession thought the town on Saturday and Sunday. This year we were joined be a Mini club and a MG club who brought along several cars. Later on many of the younger people in the town anybody under 35 were only talking about the few modern cars that had turned up as the older cars didn't mean alot to them. I'm only 29 myself.
This is when i thought of this site!!!!
Would anybody be intrested in coming along to Bishops Castle next year for a meet within a meet.You can compare cars,swop ideas and chat to other car clubs. Plus have a great weekend away eating and drinking as there are many other attractions on over the weekend. Please visit our web site www.michaelmasfair.org.uk and have a look. As an added bonus we have some great roads around us to enjoy, just as Autocar as they are always around here roadtesting. Post your treads I would love to hear from you.
Many Thanks
James Embrey.