Notices

Tein edfc

Search this Thread

Old 03 February 2012, 02:29 PM
stuward
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tein edfc

Having tein as fitted does anyone have the edfc if so how have you found it and is it worth it ?
Old 03 February 2012, 09:52 PM
Arnie_1
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Its kind of a gimmick, to tell you the truth. But it depends on how lazy you are to get out the car and twirl a few ***** and how often you plan on changing your settings. Granted, the rear dampers on non inverted setups can be a bit of a pain to adjust because you have to reach around the back seat. So you might be more likely to fiddle with your damping rates since its easy. Its also practical if you chauffeur a sensitive significant other who does not like having her ***** jiggle at every crack in the pavement. You can quickly switch to a softer girlfriend mode and then back to stiffer peformance mode after you've ejected her from the car.
Old 04 February 2012, 01:36 PM
Markyscoob
Scooby Regular

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

I wish BC did something similar. I have to reach under the bonnet, and under the arches to do my ER shocks. The backs are easy as I have extenders fitted, but I still have to get behind the tyres. worth it as the car transforms itself with a very few clicks.