Notices

suspension advice

Search this Thread

Old 08 June 2008, 10:06 AM
n2rab
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default suspension advice

i'm looking for any advice that anyone has on suspension upgrades for a UK 95 classic saloon,
so far i have bought the apex coilovers on the group buy tein front and rear stut braces perrin 25 rear ARB and stout mounts 22front ARB front and rear drop links sub frame lock kit full polybush kit, just need to get it all fitted now!
i was thinkimg of using kenny brown in glasgow but any advice on any other parts that would be recommended before i get it booked in would be great.
the car is going to be used for track only
Old 08 June 2008, 11:19 AM
cusco kid
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by n2rab
i'm looking for any advice that anyone has on suspension upgrades for a UK 95 classic saloon,
so far i have bought the apex coilovers on the group buy tein front and rear stut braces perrin 25 rear ARB and stout mounts 22front ARB front and rear drop links sub frame lock kit full polybush kit, just need to get it all fitted now!
i was thinkimg of using kenny brown in glasgow but any advice on any other parts that would be recommended before i get it booked in would be great.
the car is going to be used for track only
hi m8 if you are using for track use only you will need to set up the car with max camber/caster suggest whiteline anti lift kit to give you the benifits
also roll centre adjust kit -bump steer elimination 2x balljoints 2x track rod ends poly steering rack bushes what subframe lock kit do you have .there 2 types -lock bolt -into body -poly bush for xmember ? geo

Last edited by cusco kid; 08 June 2008 at 11:21 AM.
Old 08 June 2008, 03:05 PM
n2rab
Scooby Newbie

sorry forgot to say i have perrin anti lift kit! i've got the poly bush kit, from perrin for the sub frame lock kit, do you think this is the right one to use? But i'm really starting to get confused with all the parts i actually need ! The ball joints and track rod ends, i take it are standard replacement parts? And this roll centre adjust kit? how much and any idea where i can get it from?
thanks for the info
Old 08 June 2008, 09:15 PM
cusco kid
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by n2rab
sorry forgot to say i have perrin anti lift kit! i've got the poly bush kit, from perrin for the sub frame lock kit, do you think this is the right one to use? But i'm really starting to get confused with all the parts i actually need ! The ball joints and track rod ends, i take it are standard replacement parts? And this roll centre adjust kit? how much and any idea where i can get it from?
thanks for the info
the r ca kit is not standard parts bud they are modified units that have to be fitted together kca 313 whiteline parts geo
Old 12 June 2008, 10:37 AM
ash002004
Scooby Regular

try Scoobyparts - Subaru Impreza parts and accessories for the suspension bits mate, sites a bit confusing but i ordered a catologue and its much easier to look at, bin lookin all morning since it arrived actually, lol